• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Sephiroth?

No fam if anything as evil as King Ghidorah and Ridley. Pure malice as those two possesses.
To be fair, I only just bought FF7 and plan to start it after the New Year so I don’t know how evil Seph is in the game yet.

I made assumptions based on the fact he destroyed a planet in Smash for a single attack.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
To be fair, I only just bought FF7 and plan to start it after the New Year so I don’t know how evil Seph is in the game yet.

I made assumptions based on the fact he destroyed a planet in Smash for a single attack.
True. Fitting given he was revealed this month.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Today has not been sad per se, but today has been dull and boring enough to remind me of how sad I am inside.
I saw a Facebook story where someone had spoken about how her mother had passed away (not recently), and my heart was so vulnerable that it brought me to tears.
I have a hard time keeping friends, so it is not uncommon for me to grieve over the ones I've lost over the years.
I really only talk to two people regularly, so when they're not around, I get lonely.
This is my typical day when nothing of note happens.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
...HOLY **** THERE'S TIME TRAVEL AND THE TWO CURRENT CHAMPIONS FOR URBOSA AND THAT ***** BIRD (Riju and Teba) JUST SAVED THEIR PAST PROTECTORS.
ok so this is hype **** at the moment, but wait...wait a minute..sure I'll see Yunobo and all that which is fine...oh my god...holy ****...oh sweet ****eroni and cheese...
IM GONNA SEE SIDON IM GONNA SEE SIDON WITH MIPHA IM GONNA SEE THE BROTHER/SISTER DUO THAT NEVER GOT TO BE!!!!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
View attachment 297821
So...this year was such chaos that it deserved its own trophy or has this been done before? xD I was not expecting that.
We haven't done one specifically for New Years, but I thought we could do with a lil' something nice. Hope you guys have a good night!

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Has anybody posted the games they've played this year? I've been kinda busy this year, and as such, some of my progress suffered. Either way, here's the list of games I played this year, both complete and not.
my_2020_games.png

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The only bad thing about New Years time is having to take the Christmas stuff.

That's a lot of stuff.

Whoa nelly.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The only bad thing about New Years time is having to take the Christmas stuff.

That's a lot of stuff.

Whoa nelly.
And the fireworks. "Oh but Gwen, fireworks are fun!" Not when you have to work outside through town and have a bunch of little ****s constantly throw **** at you while you hear loud bangs every 5 seconds

D

Deleted member

Nobody is online.

This is my chance to post that Daisy had the worst reveal in Smash Bros history.

It was just Sakurai saying "oh yeah, here's Daisy" after announcing echo fighters.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I was Jealous as i first heard This Anime Ost in the Japanese Version of Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Now i play the Japanese Version (luckily Going Through Menus is easier than you might Think!)

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
British political thing below:

Well my friends or more specifically my fellow members from mainland UK, today will make the start of this so-called "build back better Britain" as the end result of this ****storm known as Brexit.

Or more to foster the egos of those in London who actually don't care about the people in Cardiff, Edinburgh and Belfast. **** day.

Nobody is online.

This is my chance to post that Daisy had the worst reveal in Smash Bros history.

It was just Sakurai saying "oh yeah, here's Daisy" after announcing echo fighters.
I just watched that bit. It's they rolled a dice and each echo fighter was a number and Daisy got the pick.

Also, surprised no more echo fighters were announced. Would love them all to have been revealed in a Brawl style trailer and added a few more like Ninten, Octoling and Ms. Pac Man.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Apparently Sophie, my dad's dog, she suffers from anxiety with a habit of shaking and the beeping noise is apparently causing her distress. :(

At this point, might have to get someone to check it out because its been twice my dad have checked it out.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
British political thing below:

Well my friends or more specifically my fellow members from mainland UK, today will make the start of this so-called "build back better Britain" as the end result of this ****storm known as Brexit.

Or more to foster the egos of those in London who actually don't care about the people in Cardiff, Edinburgh and Belfast. **** day.

I just watched that bit. It's they rolled a dice and each echo fighter was a number and Daisy got the pick.

Also, surprised no more echo fighters were announced. Would love them all to have been revealed in a Brawl style trailer and added a few more like Ninten, Octoling and Ms. Pac Man.
I mean im a funny case my Father is English and his Grand Parents are from England,Scootland,Wales and Ireland

but my mother was German and i never really connected to my English Roots

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
D

Deleted member

OK slightly stupid question from me.

How do you make sure the birds don't fly out accidently and how do you get it back to its cage?

Just remembering a friend who had one and let it outside. Never saw it again.
these ones can’t fly yet: they’re too young: and I’ve already trained then to hop on my hand when prompted so getting them in and out the cage is fairly easy.

I do have a trio that can right now though

Last edited by a moderator:

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
2021 is not going to be any different from 2020. Given the way the world is operating, it is only down hill from here.
But on the positive side, we have seph and 3 more characters to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom