• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Winston's Werewolf skin is a new skin for this year. Basically, any skin that was in a previous Halloween event will be 1000 coins while any new skins, like D.Va, Genji, Hanzo, Winston and Sigma, are 3000 for being new for this year's Halloween. Next year, those skins will be 1000.

Anyway, don't worry about buying lootboxes yet, since Halloween just started and Junkenstein is an amazing gamemode to farm XP.
I’m aware it‘s a new skin, I just had no idea that prices were higher for new skins. I’ve been playing Overwatch for years and I somehow am only finding that out now.

I personally wouldn't. That's exactly how predatory monetary schemes like this hook you in: give you a choice between hours of grinding or "haha money go brr" for a small chance to avoid all that work. I would know, considering how many F2P MMO's I play lol
Oh no way I’m paying for loot boxes. I meant earning them in-game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So, assuming Steve doesn't destroy the Switch servers, we still good for making an arena tonight? Also, I imagine the SB Discord would be the place to go if we do an arena, yes?
Honestly if I can find some time I might be down.

you can always just not fill in your account information on your account information page
I tried that with some things and it just defaulted me to the original(such as my title being Smash Champion for a moment there)

Ivander

Smash Legend
I’m aware it‘s a new skin, I just had no idea that prices were higher for new skins. I’ve been playing Overwatch for years and I somehow am only finding that out now.
At least it's better than the first Summer Games event, where seasonal skins could not be bought. Thankfully, the outburst was enough to allow them to be bought, even if it's for a larger amount than normal skins when they're out for the first time.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I tried that with some things and it just defaulted me to the original(such as my title being Smash Champion for a moment there)
Their title is literally blank. As in, it was made to be blank. It's a little trick, either by just using the space bar or some other filler method.

D

Deleted member

For your information, Terraria 1.4.1 is out.

It is very nice that Minecraft and Terraria got something nice the same day. Steve in Smash, and Terraria 1.4.1. This day is nice so far!
So, assuming Steve doesn't destroy the Switch servers, we still good for making an arena tonight? Also, I imagine the SB Discord would be the place to go if we do an arena, yes?
Is it the SmashBoards Discord, or some other server? I am in the SmashBoards Discord Server.

Also, I will probably join late. I want to get the spirits and do classic mode first.

I really look forward to Steve!!!

dezeray112

Smash Hero
OK. Taking requests. Both for potential Kingdom Hearts Spinoffs. One where the worlds are all based on Disney TV shows, and one where all the worlds are from companies they've acquired like Marvel, Lucasfilms, and Fox. What worlds would you want to see in such a project?
Based on a Disney TV show: Kim Possible.
Based from companies (Marvel, Lucasfilm and Fox): An Avengers style world.
Based on a Disney Theme Park: Haunted Mansion.

Anyways speaking of Disney, I've finally decided to give Ratatouille a watch and I finally understood why this film is considered one of Disney/Pixar's masterpieces with its stunning visuals, entertaining story plot and the development between Linguine and Remy who is voiced by Patton Oswalt who is now well known for his role as Billy and Eric Koenig of Agents of SHIELD.

My overall rating: 9/10

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Man it feels like my brain is in glitched mode the past week because of this sickness as been a bit dizzy. Not able to remember stuff as well and it isn't registering things around me. Been drinking so much water and taking medication. Hopefully this is only temporary.

Come on, body. Need better.

Minigame where Sora and Troy Bolton sing “Breaking Free” pls.
Or. Or. Or............

♫WE'RE ALL IN THISSSSSS TOGETHER!♫

Hey, hey, don't kick me out. Someone had to reference it.

Or KH worlds with Disney Live Action? That's so Raven or ♫Cory in the House♫. Those two shows are still entertaining.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
You can put a nonbreaking space (or multiple nonbreaking spaces) in as your title. It is a special character, unique from what the spacebar gives you.

D

Deleted member

So, do you think Steve will crash the servers?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I never understood why in Battle network 5 the abandoned island that hasn't seen use since the 1990's has a dedicated internet server that connects to Megamans hometown and nobody ever questions it.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Uh.

Europe.

Is that good enough? :lol:
I would love to play a guessing game but ain't gonna. You said its late and it's 10:30 in my time (Ireland which isn't late in a way) so I'm gonna say 1 or 2 hours ahead.

My love of talking about countries makes me ask these questions.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Well, my head's starting to clear up and I'm feeling more energized. Finally...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom