• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

A part of me feels like most of us won't be able to play Steve until 12 AM because of the servers crashing, but a part of me wants to believe that the servers won't crash, and Nintendo improved the servers heavily from Joker.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
To pass time for the next hour, what games are you all looking forward to from this point to the near future? (2020 to beyond)
Puyo Puyo Tetris 2
New Pokémon Snap
Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time (if a Switch port is happening)
Detective Pikachu
Bayonetta 3

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I don't either, bit since later versions have the beard removed, I guess he shaved
Those later versions are, in fact, pretty much every single version of Minecraft. He had that beard shaved off in 2009 but Mojang still constantly reminds you that at one point, the skin had one.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
yeah it's a beard, there's pinkish pixels under his nose (though sometimes there isn't in promo art) and the beard is the same color as his hair. He also chews steak with his pinkish pixels in the Nether Update trailer.

I understand why people think it's a goofy grin though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What are all of you bets?

Will the servers crash hard, or will we be lucky and be able to play Steve at the right time?

D

Deleted member

welp have fun ya'll. I have to go to bed :(

even then I can't buy Steve anyway so I'll just have to sit this one out.

D

Deleted member

F I V E M I N U T E S ! ! !

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member

8:55 PM (ET) HAS ARRIVED!!!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just a reminder of the maintenance

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Decided to start up New Game + for X-Men Legends 2. I kept most of my original team since it had been so long since I last played it. But I replaced Cyclops with Deadpool. He's a few levels behind the rest of the team, but I can get him to catch up soon. I think I'll try to re-do a lot of the early Danger Room stuff with Deadpool and then 3 other characters so he can catch up quicker.

Either way, I just got past Lady Deathstrike, so there's still a ton to do. But I'm glad I got back to playing games again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom