• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It says I am using the latest version.

EDIT: NEVERMIND!!! IT IS DOWNLOADING!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well, says I’m using the latest version, but the Eshop section for Smash Ultimate is down, so I guess it’s being updated right now.

Edit: They’re here.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Mine is “Downloading...”, but the progress bar has not come.

frick, my boy broke the servers.

edit: nvm it worked without progress bar, or maybe I’m dumb and the bar doesn’t show on that screen...

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Oh, I forgot to mention that the rest of my team was Wolverine, Storm and Rogue. I was using Nightcrawler for a bit too, but Deadpool can do most of what he can, but he's also got projectiles/guns and a healing factor to make him almost as tanky as Wolverine.

Iceman's also fun. One of his two supers lets him activate his STAND [ICE ICE BABY].

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Mr. Crafty Mine Man Person is on the way...

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I managed to get Steve before the servers crashed. Can't get the Travis or Bomberman Mii costumes as a result, but I'm going to try Steve's spirit battles and classic mode.

I feel like I won't get the references for the spirit battles, since I don't recognize roughly half of the enemies. I've never seen Enderman, Iron Golems, Ghast, Piglins, or the Ender Dragon in game, though I've seen the Enderman in videos and I know that the Ender Dragon is the closest that the game has to a final boss.

Somewhat embarrassingly, for the first spirit battle, I forgot that you can break through the blocks in the Minecraft stage.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I got to the last character to recruit in octopath traveller, Therion, and why do I join him. Therion doesn't really like partners. And my guys aren't really pro stealing.

Edit: IN fact, my character, Cyrus, first mission is to catch a thief

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So is there a link to the patch notes anywhere?

D

Deleted member

Wow, I have a lot to learn about this character.

He is very fun, though. It feels so good when you get diamond tools.

I feel like I am a bit too slow with him. However, I will dedicate myself to him.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Also, they buffed Sonic, ness, and Pika.

Hooray....
1602639801391.png

Why did they agree to this? They only made their strong moves even stronger, didn't even bother with the weaker tools in their kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom