• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
OK. Taking requests. Both for potential Kingdom Hearts Spinoffs. One where the worlds are all based on Disney TV shows, and one where all the worlds are from companies they've acquired like Marvel, Lucasfilms, and Fox. What worlds would you want to see in such a project?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
OK. Taking requests. Both for potential Kingdom Hearts Spinoffs. One where the worlds are all based on Disney TV shows, and one where all the worlds are from companies they've acquired like Marvel, Lucasfilms, and Fox. What worlds would you want to see in such a project?
Alien and Predator worlds or bust!

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Gravity Falls, Phineas and Ferb, and Star vs. the Forces of Evil are about the only shows I feel could work as a world.

Well, that and the obvious.

1602613647075.png

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well so today feeling a bit better. Doctors have thrown their hands up in the air for now. Thought it was an issue with the appendix or urinary infection at first but nope. All samples of my body are fine and blood were perfect.
Mentioned to them my pain felt more a burning hot itch so they just gave me medicine to see if it could kill anything within my body for now. They have fully ruled out anything serious so told me to come back at the weekend if nothing changes.

Hopefully this distraction will be gone soon. **** my sensitivity issues.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
It's crazy that Belmont players have been labbing and putting in overtime to discover a near frame and perfect spacing tech that allows their holy water to travel down ledges, and then they just straight up give Steve that as a basic down tilt.
Man, it takes me a solid 2-3 seconds to set up that crap as Belmonts while Steve is just gonna have it for free. I'm so mad lol.

D

Deleted member

That new Animaniacs teaser trailer made me really want to rewatch Jurassic Park.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
We live in a world where Toads canonically said "Oh my God!" and "Sexy"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

We live in world where Toads canonically said "Oh my God!" and "Sexy"
thanks I hate it

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Gravity Falls

-Star vs. the Forces of Evil

-Wander Over Yonder

-Gargoyles

-DuckTales/Darkwing Duck

-Phineas and Ferb

-Amphibia

-The Owl House

I could see so much potential from all of these in a KH world.

D

Deleted member

I really want to know which Fighter they will choose for the Creeper spirit Battle.

Many Ivysaurs holding bombs?
A bunch of DQ4 Heros/Solos spamming Kamikaze?
Just the Creeper Mii Fighter?
Or maybe something I'm not seeing coming?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I really want to know which Fighter they will choose for the Creeper spirit Battle.

Many Ivysaurs holding bombs?
A bunch of DQ4 Heros/Solos spamming Kamikaze?
Just the Creeper Mii Fighter?
Or maybe something I'm not seeing coming?
Kamikazees would make the most sense. Maybe make it stamina and put you at low health so one explosion kills you.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Goddamn, I don't know how I breezed through the Goopy Inferno mission as a kid, I am struggling now as an adult.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Obviously and the most easiest one Duckberg.

D

Deleted member

yo Aurane Aurane how did you get your account the way it is? Like... with no title, no location, etc and all that?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh cripes why is Winston‘s werewolf skin 3000 coins? Guess I’m gonna have to get some loot boxes and hope for the best.

D

Deleted member

Oh cripes why is Winston‘s werewolf skin 3000 coins? Guess I’m gonna have to get some loot boxes and hope for the best.
I personally wouldn't. That's exactly how predatory monetary schemes like this hook you in: give you a choice between hours of grinding or "haha money go brr" for a small chance to avoid all that work. I would know, considering how many F2P MMO's I play lol

Ivander

Smash Legend
Winston's Werewolf skin is a new skin for this year. Basically, any skin that was in a previous Halloween event will be 1000 coins while any new skins, like D.Va, Genji, Hanzo, Winston and Sigma, are 3000 for being new for this year's Halloween. Next year, those skins will be 1000.

Anyway, don't worry about buying lootboxes yet, since Halloween just started and Junkenstein is an amazing gamemode to farm XP.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So, assuming Steve doesn't destroy the Switch servers, we still good for making an arena tonight? Also, I imagine the SB Discord would be the place to go if we do an arena, yes?
Idk if we can even go online, because regardless of E-Shop servers, Smash's online servers always go down for maintaince every time a character drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom