• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I recently found out that I have the time of the last class today free because of the teacher having something to deal with (hopefully whatever It is It goes well enough).

So basically I have 2 entire hours free, which is a lot.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
With a high chance of Steve killing the Nintendo servers, I'm gonna check him out tomorrow when the servers aren't giving Error Codes.

Already planning on watching some sort of movie instead, it may not be what I want to do, but I've built a backlog of films I need to watch so yeah... gotta get it down somehow.

D

Deleted member

Steve killing the servers?

I remember when everyone was saying the servers would constantly crash for Hero, Banjo, and Terry, but they never crashed.

I am mixed on whenever the servers were crashed. We never had rough servers after Joker, but Steve is MASSIVE.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Steve killing the servers?

I remember when everyone was saying the servers would constantly crash for Hero, Banjo, and Terry, but they never crashed.

I am mixed on whenever the servers were crashed. We never had rough servers after Joker, but Steve is MASSIVE.
Never underestimate the powers of little Timmy

D

Deleted member

We interupt this Steve broadcast to bring you....MASTER BANANA...errr...I mean MASTER KOUGA!!!🍌🍌🍌

Also some other mysterious dude...
Pretty sure this is a different Kogha. BOTW Kogha never used swords, slightly different voice, and also the fact that "Kogha" is a family name.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Pretty sure this is a different Kogha. BOTW Kogha never used swords, slightly different voice, and also the fact that "Kogha" is a family name.
Kouga wasn't using swords in this trailer...there was another Yiga dude introduced weilding two swords but Kouga himself seems pretty much the same as he was in BotW.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
We interupt this Steve broadcast to bring you....MASTER BANANA...errr...I mean MASTER KOUGA!!!🍌🍌🍌

Also some other mysterious dude...
IT IS THE LORD OF BANANAS HIMSELF!

Yo, they better have made him playable in this, and half his kit better be banana themed, or I'm going to be mildly disappointed.

D

Deleted member

Kouga wasn't using swords in this trailer...there was another Yiga dude introduced weilding two swords but Kouga himself seems pretty much the same as he was in BotW.
Wait that isn't Kogha? Damn looked so much like Kogha I got them mixed up lol

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
PsychoIncarnate PsychoIncarnate donty worry about picking the wrong character in Octopath, you can get them all eventually

just uh.. Personal opinion stay away from H'aanit unles you want you head explode from he bad language, she doesnt cuss, it just sounds awful
I actually like her. Considered starting with her but picked Cyrus. Went straight for her second. I know what you mean, but I like the hunter combat style

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I have not been doing well this morning, mentally speaking...

Really sucks.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I think I found the root of the issue I've been having. I think it's just deep anxiety I don't realize that just caught up to me due to the change in my life moving into my new place. Makes sense given how I tend to get anxious over a lot of things.

I'm feeling a lot better now, also breathing better.

Last edited:

Cam_Batant

Smash Apprentice
I think I found the root of the issue I've been having. I think it's just deep anxiety I don't realize that just caught up to me due to the change in my life moving into my new place. Makes sense given how I tend to get anxious over a lot of things.

I'm feeling a lot better now, also breathing better.
Im gald your feeling better.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

PARTRIDGE CREEK BEAST

1602603623413.jpeg

Episode Title: "Partridge Creek Beast"
Subject matter: Partridge Creek Beast
Summary: A lone hunter in Yukon who is hunting around the Partridge River finds himself being stalked by a massive prehistoric predator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom