• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Do you plan to do a hack or whatever and have the game made? I enjoy stories the most via that way.

That said, I'd be interested in seeing who is all in it(via a spoiler coding, of course).
It’s a bit of a pipe dream to pitch this to SEGA, but I’m approaching this as it it were an official game, and I don’t really have the capability to do hack.

Here’s the link to my thread on this:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It’s a bit of a pipe dream to pitch this to SEGA, but I’m approaching this as it it were an official game, and I don’t really have the capability to do hack.

Here’s the link to my thread on this:
Very nice roster! My only suggestion for a guest is adding in Max from Shining Force, but I dunno if you're avoiding swordsman. You could also have the Storybook game characters make a cameo/special playable. The alts are pretty nice, though I'd separate Eggman and Eggman Nega. Though to be fair, if Nega will never show up, it shouldn't matter. Unless the idea is he could basically only appear in story as a clone-like gameplay(I.E. Phi) but be usable with an alt option?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well after a trip to the store, think I'm gonna brave the pain(headache) I'm going through and play more Persona 5 Royal.

Or watch anime.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Very nice roster! My only suggestion for a guest is adding in Max from Shining Force, but I dunno if you're avoiding swordsman. You could also have the Storybook game characters make a cameo/special playable. The alts are pretty nice, though I'd separate Eggman and Eggman Nega. Though to be fair, if Nega will never show up, it shouldn't matter. Unless the idea is he could basically only appear in story as a clone-like gameplay(I.E. Phi) but be usable with an alt option?
I’m not opposed to a swordsman (Actually had Excalibur Sonic in mind as a potential DLC character) I don’t know much about Max though I’ll look into him. I don’t have any plans for Nega in the story yet, though I initially had him be like the premium costumes in Injustice 2, I don’t know what I could do with him being separated from Eggman.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Came up with an idea regarding the airborne virus the mad man responsible for the prehistoric apocalypse caused upon having all the prehistoric carnivores unleashed on the world in my novel.

50% extremely fatal/50% causing humans to degrade below ape level intelligence.

The latter he wants humanity to see what its like to be at the bottom of the food chain.

Who's mad now Thanos? :smirk:

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I’m not opposed to a swordsman (Actually had Excalibur Sonic in mind as a potential DLC character) I don’t know much about Max though I’ll look into him. I don’t have any plans for Nega in the story yet, though I initially had him be like the premium costumes in Injustice 2, I don’t know what I could do with him being separated from Eggman.
Yeah, it doesn't sound like he could do much in the story. But you could have both of them in it due to ones like Blaze. Super easy model/sprite reusage, and their moveset would at best, what, need recoloring? If that?

He's not too hard to incorporate.

Max is your typical heroic swordsman. He's however not much of a caster, so while notable, he generally just had Egress and sometimes a Lightning set of spells. The Heroes in Shining Force(till the 3D action rpg's) were never focused on much magic. They're meant to be inspiring, and lead the party, with barely any utility magic. Egress is a "reset the battle" kind of spell. You basically escape, and take everyone with you. However, Max in Shining Force Neo, the Action RPG semi-remake(think of how FFVII has new battle controls, but keeps the story the same. Now take the new controls, and kind of treat it like how the story would be, changed up but follows many of the same things). I'd recommend using that version for easier to fill out moves. Otherwise, his normal moves(if you're using Sonic Battle moves) is super easy to do.

I have my own ideal guest(you can easily guess who it is, but outside of a neat moveset, he would not make sense as a legit guest anyway. No Sega ties), but to be fair, you can make nearly any ideal moveset in Sonic Battle. I made a decent Mario one using stuff like Chaos Zero's moves(his Shot attacks), so... almost any guest could potentially be easy to transfer over~

And interesting. The Storybook characters are nice in a sense for an alternate moveset~ Though it's a matter of the battle mechanics moreso. Sword users can easily be unbalanced do too much natural reach in the Sonic Battle design. Sonic the Fighters on the other hand has 3D mechanics more clearly there, so it can sometimes be easier to dodge.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What's wierd is that they were A-OK with competition during the Smash 4 era, I wonder what changed.
If I had to give a guess, what happened in the community in April/around Min-Min release might be one of the reasons they're going NUCLEAR atm.

That, and it's 2020, everything as to suck more or less.

And Nintendo always screwed the Smash community in some way anyway, it's just more visible now.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Came up with an idea regarding the airborne virus the mad man responsible for the prehistoric apocalypse caused upon having all the prehistoric carnivores unleashed on the world in my novel.

50% extremely fatal/50% causing humans to degrade below ape level intelligence.

The latter he wants humanity to see what its like to be at the bottom of the food chain.

Who's mad now Thanos? :smirk:
Now that sounds interesting.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You know what would complete the Nintendo World experience?

If Crash was allowed to wonder into the section and start calling out Mario

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Now that sounds interesting.
Thanks.

It's an idea for a novel I have regarding a mad man who with 40+ years since the 1980s of planning and finding the secret to extracting well-preserved DNA from fossils clones hundreds of thousands of prehistoric carnivores from different time periods and unleashing them onto the world.

His reason?

He came to the belief humanity was a mistake by nature seeing the destruction such as war, petty squabbles, driving various species to extinction, etc. we've caused to the earth and viewing us as a hypocritical invasive species. Growing up learning about prehistoric animals notably dinosaurs, he eventually came to the belief they were the original inhabitants of the earth and that they deserve a second chance, and the only way he sees this is by eradiating humanity too insane to the point what he thinks he's doing is right not realizing the damage to the ecosystem he'll bring.

An intelligent man, he managed to gain the trust of governments manipulating them, avoiding detection and suspicion as well as getting men to work for him, at a Siberian base. Eventually with his plan almost finished, to ensure his plan is successful he even created some sort of very advanced EMP causing a worldwide blackout permanently ending vehicles, air carriers, such as cars, boats, guns, tanks, helicopters, planes, and such no longer functions nor can be used even generators having been fried as with everything else. So advanced too even weapons like guns no longer work.

All except at his base (Which is how the men who are working for him piloting helicopters releases his prehistoric creatures onto the world dropping them across the continent and oceans) where given his 40+ years he has stockpiled to watch his cloned creatures attack humanity.

Think of this as The Walking Dead, Revolution, and Jurassic Park put into one.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Yeah, it doesn't sound like he could do much in the story. But you could have both of them in it due to ones like Blaze. Super easy model/sprite reusage, and their moveset would at best, what, need recoloring? If that?

He's not too hard to incorporate.

Max is your typical heroic swordsman. He's however not much of a caster, so while notable, he generally just had Egress and sometimes a Lightning set of spells. The Heroes in Shining Force(till the 3D action rpg's) were never focused on much magic. They're meant to be inspiring, and lead the party, with barely any utility magic. Egress is a "reset the battle" kind of spell. You basically escape, and take everyone with you. However, Max in Shining Force Neo, the Action RPG semi-remake(think of how FFVII has new battle controls, but keeps the story the same. Now take the new controls, and kind of treat it like how the story would be, changed up but follows many of the same things). I'd recommend using that version for easier to fill out moves. Otherwise, his normal moves(if you're using Sonic Battle moves) is super easy to do.

I have my own ideal guest(you can easily guess who it is, but outside of a neat moveset, he would not make sense as a legit guest anyway. No Sega ties), but to be fair, you can make nearly any ideal moveset in Sonic Battle. I made a decent Mario one using stuff like Chaos Zero's moves(his Shot attacks), so... almost any guest could potentially be easy to transfer over~

And interesting. The Storybook characters are nice in a sense for an alternate moveset~ Though it's a matter of the battle mechanics moreso. Sword users can easily be unbalanced do too much natural reach in the Sonic Battle design. Sonic the Fighters on the other hand has 3D mechanics more clearly there, so it can sometimes be easier to dodge.
Plus I have my ideas for Eggman and Classic Eggman and having Nega might be overkill but who knows?

I’m actually imagining this game being similar in design to the Vs. Capcom/Arc Systems series of fighters, potentially with some elements from the other Sonic fighters.

I’ll look more into Max but I’m also not opposed to more off the wall guests as well.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Seriously though? Wouldn't that be the best way for civilization to end? Think zombies but prehistoric animals especially dinosaurs! What cooler way to go!

Live breathing prehistoric creatures that hadn't been seen or set foot for tens of thousands to millions of years ago!

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Seriously though? Wouldn't that be the best way for civilization to end? Think zombies but prehistoric animals especially dinosaurs! What cooler way to go!

Live breathing prehistoric creatures that hadn't been seen or set foot for tens of thousands to millions of years ago!
And that my friends, is how Dinosaur Office came to be.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Plus I have my ideas for Eggman and Classic Eggman and having Nega might be overkill but who knows?

I’m actually imagining this game being similar in design to the Vs. Capcom/Arc Systems series of fighters, potentially with some elements from the other Sonic fighters.

I’ll look more into Max but I’m also not opposed to more off the wall guests as well.
Obviously Brian is my silly suggestion. But until I know the idea behind the controls I couldn't actually give proper ideas. He's super easy to transfer over to Sonic Battle, but Sonic the Fighters, well.

Anyway, that sounds plausible for tons of cool characters. You could easily throw in guests from other systems in general as rivals to Sonic. Crash Bandicoot, Mario, Cloud, at least. There's also a ton of Sega games or used to be kind of related(like Soul Calibur) for another fun moveset. Lizardman I'd suggest the most, since he super fits in well to that. Though Inferno is another option, as he's the original main villain and would make an interesting parallel to Iblis in a sense. But it depends what villains you want cameos/story appearances of.

But yeah, with Classic Eggman there, I do agree Eggman Nega might feel awkward. It would actually work with a dimensional/time story. You could easily have the core villains of each era; Classic Eggman, regular Eggman, Eggman Nega, Mephiles. You have the past, present, and two notable futures(as Silver officially comes from 06, whereas Blaze comes from Rush). Though it depends if you want to remotely adhere to canon. Cause I dunno if the Time Eater can pull people back from the dead. Hell, it's crazy it could pull out a future that was literally erased from time in Crisis City. ._.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Imagine this.

A few days after the permanent worldwide blackout as the prehistoric animals are unleashed. A family who decided to lay low in their home to stay safe decides they have no other choice but to venture out to find help and potentially other survivors. They have neighbors who are good friends of theirs before stepping out of their home, they make sure any prehistoric carnivores are in sight. As they leave their home and goes to see if their neighbors are holding up. They find a large gaping hole as if something broke in.

The father and mother getting their oldest sibling to watch the others goes in to see if any of them are still alive, the place having been thrashed, they start to hear something as they look into the corner they find an andewsarchus, gasping they slowly try to leave only for it to catch their scent whipping its head to look with said remains of neighbor hanging in its mouth, growling it proceeds to drop the remains it was feeding on and go after them. This forcing father and wife to flee quickly with their children as the andrewsarchus chases after them eventually managing to get away.

One of my ideas in my novel I intend to put in.

For those who also don't know. This is an Andrewsarchus.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Obviously Brian is my silly suggestion. But until I know the idea behind the controls I couldn't actually give proper ideas. He's super easy to transfer over to Sonic Battle, but Sonic the Fighters, well.

Anyway, that sounds plausible for tons of cool characters. You could easily throw in guests from other systems in general as rivals to Sonic. Crash Bandicoot, Mario, Cloud, at least. There's also a ton of Sega games or used to be kind of related(like Soul Calibur) for another fun moveset. Lizardman I'd suggest the most, since he super fits in well to that. Though Inferno is another option, as he's the original main villain and would make an interesting parallel to Iblis in a sense. But it depends what villains you want cameos/story appearances of.

But yeah, with Classic Eggman there, I do agree Eggman Nega might feel awkward. It would actually work with a dimensional/time story. You could easily have the core villains of each era; Classic Eggman, regular Eggman, Eggman Nega, Mephiles. You have the past, present, and two notable futures(as Silver officially comes from 06, whereas Blaze comes from Rush). Though it depends if you want to remotely adhere to canon. Cause I dunno if the Time Eater can pull people back from the dead. Hell, it's crazy it could pull out a future that was literally erased from time in Crisis City. ._.
I’m not really too big on adding console exclusive characters and I don’t think it’d be good to restrict a game like this to one console, but I wouldn’t mind trying to think of more off the wall guests that’d be fitting, a few have come across my mind already (some more self-indulgent than others), if All Stars Racing Transformed can have some wacky guests, there’s room for some in this game too. Keep in mind though that my main focus is to give as much love to the Sonic series as possible.

So my story goes into this but the machine Eggman builds can open portals and pull objects and beings from different dimensions and time periods so there’s room for characters to be temporarily revived. Read the story excerpt I posted earlier as well as the synopsis on the thread for more context. I wish I wasn’t busy atm so I can go into more details

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I’m not really too big on adding console exclusive characters and I don’t think it’d be good to restrict a game like this to one console, but I wouldn’t mind trying to think of more off the wall guests that’d be fitting, a few have come across my mind already (some more self-indulgent than others), if All Stars Racing Transformed can have some wacky guests, there’s room for some in this game too. Keep in mind though that my main focus is to give as much love to the Sonic series as possible.

So my story goes into this but the machine Eggman builds can open portals and pull objects and beings from different dimensions and time periods so there’s room for characters to be temporarily revived. Read the story excerpt I posted earlier as well as the synopsis on the thread for more context. I wish I wasn’t busy atm so I can go into more details
Ah, okay. And fair enough on how easy it is to get characters in. :)

I didn't mean console exclusives. I meant guests for any possible version based upon notable characters among other systems, to be clear. That's why I was talking about "rivals".

Sounds really fun and I hope it goes well!

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Ah, okay. And fair enough on how easy it is to get characters in. :)

I didn't mean console exclusives. I meant guests for any possible version based upon notable characters among other systems, to be clear. That's why I was talking about "rivals".

Sounds really fun and I hope it goes well!
If you’re interested in talking more about this, let me know. I’ll be off work in less than 4 hours. I hope you also get the chance to read that story excerpt soon too.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Adventure 1, Adventure 2, Heroes, Shadow, and Sonic 06 are the Dreamcast saga. That's why. They're literally part of the same overall storyline.

Also, same with the Advance Trilogy and Battle. Heroes is a poorly written mess either way. Though I won't deny it massively improved Big the Cat. But they took Amy and slaughtered her characterization to the point of making me gag. Like, really? She was breaking out as a good person who had more than Sonic on her mind. Shadow didn't overdo that, and you can still see her true cheerful and loving self. And 06 continued that, while having her mature enough to not go crazy on Elise due to the plot-relevant kiss earlier. It's an awkward moment, but she truly matured and knew what was more important. Also, the game allows you to choose Elise, meaning they actually wrote her in a mature enough manner so that she could accept Sonic overall wasn't going to be hers. I liked that. The timey-wimey ball, and Elise being kidnapped multiple times was dumb, though. But Silver and Shadow being memetic was nice, and Mephiles is a pretty neat character.

Though you are right, 06 is pretty much Sonic Adventure 3. It does everything the same way, it just lacks a Chao Garden, and clearly needed more time in the oven. I like the game and all, but it obviously has its issues.

Heroes really doesn't resemble the games beyond having the characters and some of the abilities. It's honestly closer to Advance 3 in terms of combo characters. In a twist, Adventure 2 was only going to have 3 characters anyway, so that's kind of a silly coincidence(the 3 character focus per team), though it's still pretty different even then. It was Racing, Treasure Hunting, and Shooting. We lack Shooting, but the Power Characters do resemble Treasure Hunting somewhat. Rouge and Knuckles being different specific roles in Heroes is a funny case, and only Omega does "shooting" as an attack.

Though that's what's interesting on 06. It has Treasure Hunting back, though it doesn't really have Shooting either(Silver might be the closest? Omega definitely is not about Shooting), but certainly keeps the unique roles like Adventure 1 does. Amy finally brings back her magic from the first Sonic CD game. Going invisible was neat, and I honestly liked her gameplay a lot. Shadow felt like a great mix of his old Racing style from Adventure 2, but combined his weapons in Shadow with more polished vehicle gameplay overall. And still had his Chaos powers. Now if only it was more polished(though honestly, the only thing buggy I've found of him is his Homing Attack at best, which can go too fast or too slow, easily losing a life).

I could go on about the bits and pieces, but eh. Few want to talk about the game in any good way, and I get it.
1. Actually every mainline Game before 06 Follows the same story line most of the retconning and split timeline happend after it (Though i dont know whats up with Blaze)

2.Amy wasnt completly bad in heroes outside of the pre Battle cutscene (which all suck [outside of Chotix vs Rose])
she was still very warm but still loved sonic (which she never got 100 over even in sonic adventure 2) and the story wasnt the focus but still tried with a somewhat good written Metal(though he really shouldnt have turned into a monster9

3. that youre right on the only things that need fixing are Glitches, polisihing gameplay, Mach Speed, story (Mephiles was great) and Artstyle ( if there is one good thing about sega becoming addicted to genesis its the return of Badniks)

D

Deleted member

Only one of our birbs can actually fly so I took the new (smaller) cage and put it in a way so that they can climb up to the regular cage if they fall down.

Currently trying to get them accustomed to my presence... probably gonna be awhile because whenever I get close they all huddle into a corner of the cage lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
1. Actually every mainline Game before 06 Follows the same story line most of the retconning and split timeline happend after it (Though i dont know whats up with Blaze)

2.Amy wasnt completly bad in heroes outside of the pre Battle cutscene (which all suck [outside of Chotix vs Rose])
she was still very warm but still loved sonic (which she never got 100 over even in sonic adventure 2) and the story wasnt the focus but still tried with a somewhat good written Metal(though he really shouldnt have turned into a monster9

3. that youre right on the only things that need fixing are Glitches, polisihing gameplay, Mach Speed, story (Mephiles was great) and Artstyle ( if there is one good thing about sega becoming addicted to genesis its the return of Badniks)
Blaze is awkward, yeah. But there's a theory she was thrown into another dimension. Silver, that said, is officially from 06 either way. Why? I dunno. He should've been from Rivals instead.

Amy was fun, but she was way over insane about Sonic in the cutscenes that it felt like a huge downplaying of her character development. It's similar in Sonic Battle, but she legitimately cares about Emerl too and she's called out on her craziness, which is a good thing. She also is a very strong character in-universe, willpower and physically, which is a good thing. She feels like she has more depth than just pure gaga over Sonic.

Mach Speed is godawful. I'll take Silver over it any day, and he had issues too. I enjoyed playing more as Knuckles/Rouge who were very buggy, the vehicles, etc. It's the only part of the game I didn't legitimately enjoy(any forced scrolling). Worth noting that Tails also was awkward to play as, but not as bad as Mach Speed. Story needs some fixing, but they had a good idea in concept, just not in final work. The humans looked horrible, indeed. I do however have an appreciation for Eggman's design, especially as it feels like it's returned in the live-action movie.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Blaze is awkward, yeah. But there's a theory she was thrown into another dimension. Silver, that said, is officially from 06 either way. Why? I dunno. He should've been from Rivals instead.

Amy was fun, but she was way over insane about Sonic in the cutscenes that it felt like a huge downplaying of her character development. It's similar in Sonic Battle, but she legitimately cares about Emerl too and she's called out on her craziness, which is a good thing. She also is a very strong character in-universe, willpower and physically, which is a good thing. She feels like she has more depth than just pure gaga over Sonic.

Mach Speed is godawful. I'll take Silver over it any day, and he had issues too. I enjoyed playing more as Knuckles/Rouge who were very buggy, the vehicles, etc. It's the only part of the game I didn't legitimately enjoy(any forced scrolling). Worth noting that Tails also was awkward to play as, but not as bad as Mach Speed. Story needs some fixing, but they had a good idea in concept, just not in final work. The humans looked horrible, indeed. I do however have an appreciation for Eggman's design, especially as it feels like it's returned in the live-action movie.
yeah everyone complains about Humans but if they have a better artstyle there wouldnt be a problem you se the artstyle best with te robots

sympathetic good design!______________________________Mech go Brrrrrr!

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
yeah everyone complains about Humans but if they have a better artstyle there wouldnt be a problem you se the artstyle best with te robots

sympathetic good design!______________________________Mech go Brrrrrr!
The robots look beautiful in 06. Worst part is the game looked better in the beta/previews. It then looked GameCube quality later on. Even worse is the PS3 version didn't fix any bugs and then it took longer to download.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
The robots look beautiful in 06. Worst part is the game looked better in the beta/previews. It then looked GameCube quality later on. Even worse is the PS3 version didn't fix any bugs and then it took longer to download.
i guess but they look uncreative they would be fine if there where any Cute/funny Bots tho asla Adventrure 2

Last edited:

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
Well, got the news that the lockdown in my area has been brought forward to midnight today and therefore, I'm more likely to spend the rest of Christmas staying at home:

Its for the best. Its better to stay home than to worry if you contracted Covid-19

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Well, got the news that the lockdown in my area has been brought forward to midnight today and therefore, I'm more likely to spend the rest of Christmas staying at home:

Im lucky i dont have Family wait ahh poop
😭😭😭

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Quick question: If I upload my Sephiroth Challenge match will it go to YouTube? I ask because I only see Facebook and Twitter on the checkboxes and I never go to those sites even though I have accounts on there.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
i guess but they look uncreative they would be fine if there where any Cute/funny Bots tho asla Adventrure 2
I'm a fan of robots, and they don't need to all be cute to me. Like, they're not meant for the regular style games, but more meant to be "darker" like the game it is.

D

Deleted member

Quick question: If I upload my Sephiroth Challenge match will it go to YouTube? I ask because I only see Facebook and Twitter on the checkboxes and I never go to those sites even though I have accounts on there.
You cannot upload videos to youtube directly from the Switch. I've never done it myself but either

A) you can upload the video to twitter and download the file from there. It will be slighly compressed though
or
B) take an SD card and save it to the card using Ultimates build in-replay maker thing. It's slightly harder to do than A but results in the raw file, audio and all.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
You cannot upload videos to youtube directly from the Switch. I've never done it myself but either

A) you can upload the video to twitter and download the file from there. It will be slighly compressed though
or
B) take an SD card and save it to the card using Ultimates build in-replay maker thing. It's slightly harder to do than A but results in the raw file, audio and all.
Thanks. That's strange though since you could upload matches from Smash Wii U directly to YouTube. Also, can you do take the video from Facebook and upload to YouTube as well? Because I haven't logged into Twitter in ages.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Oracle Link Oracle Link Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth i could go on about the issues I have with 06 (especially Elise) but for now I’ll just link this as it addresses a good portion of my issues:
My only issue with Elise isn't the romance, but she's a major princess stereotype. They're all sapient creatures, so the interspecies romance never once bothered me.

Still makes it poor-ass writing the way they did it, though.

Like, even Zelda(who gets kidnapped almost every game) is better, but that's due to not just taking action, but they started to slowly get her going as a proper character. Sure, that's over multiple games, but she was also not introduced in a super story heavy game like Elise. Regardless, that's what needs rewriting a lot. They did at least make the romance have some plot relevance(as it's how Mephiles awoke Iblis properly, etc.), but it definitely feels weird. Especially as it's literally how Amy acted in Sonic CD, and that should be avoided at all costs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom