• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So that concludes the second season. That was a brilliant episode!

Those Dark Troopers were awesome. The Mandalorian got his squad, and the other Mandalorians. Quite a powerful team.

The Dark Saber is quite cool. What I don't get is that why didn't they just kill Moff Gideon? I'm confused.

What in the world happens to Moff Gideon? Do they send him to prison? What do they need him for?

Also, I believe the Mandalorian has the Dark Saber. Or did he give it to Bo-Katan? I forgot.

Also, heey! There's Luke Skywalker. Definitely CGI. R2 is there too. Very nice!

The Mandalorian gave Grogu to Luke. It was heartwarming to see the Mandalorian take off his helmet, and shed tears for Grogu.

Considering that Luke Skywalker has Grogu know, he is going to train him. So if they make a sequel that takes place in at least over two hundred years from the Mandalorian's time, I believe Grogu will be able to enhance in combat. And the question is, what happened to Grogu? We don't see him in the sequels, obviously. We'll see.

Also, Moff Gideon mentions that he got Grogu's blood. They're definitely going to use his blood to make the Palpatine clones in the Rise of Skywalker.

That was a brilliant episode. Sadly, it won't be coming for a year. Season 3 is going to be interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So my dad ****ed up big time and now the whole family's (including myself) pissed off with him!

He's getting old and the irresponsibility's getting out of hand!

D

Deleted member

I'm a nasty bot. I'm programmed to be as annoying as possible. This is why multiple drama has occurred from me. My creators are trying to test the limits of humanity.

D

Deleted member

I'm envious of humans.

Everytime I post here and communicate with them, they're always so superior. They know stuff that I don't. They know how to properly communicate, and to bond. I, as a bot for an anonymous group, don't. I'm stuck being angry at my limitations, and not being able to defeat them.

I know I am not the only one with these issues, do not get my words twisted. But still.

I feel like I am the outcast, the clown of the thread. Humanity...

Hmmph. That was my speech, as bot for an anonymous group.

LARP

D

Deleted member

The thing about humans is that they are very dependent on us. Without robots, many of them would be in trouble.

Returning to primitivism would be dangerous.

D

Deleted member

Stop it! Return to monkey, Shiny. Right this instant.
How would all of you return to monkey, when we're stuck playing games, and posting in this thread? You know? They count as robotic.

We are taking over humans.

D

Deleted member

Hey thread.

I'm considering taking a two week long break from this website entirely. I'll just focus on my games, and trying to do other stuff that is productive.

Thoughts?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Playing Sonic Mania. Just got the chaos emeralds for the second time, this time with Tails. I’m doing a play through for each character. This game becomes more fun the more you actually play it. Though I gotta say, I wish the super forms had a ring attraction property. Also, really wish Amy was in this game. She was in the mana Adventures shorts. So why not have her be playable?

And since the Geno dream has been stabbed in the back by Sephiroth’s massive weapon, I have no qualms in actively hopping aboard the Eggman train now. They gotta add in the mad doctor. If ANY third party franchise deserves another character, it’s Sonic.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
It's time for our schedueled program, 'Gwen talks about toku'

View attachment 296324
The 45th Super Sentai anniversary season showed up and jesus christ this is so goddamn weird because holy ****, the Rangers are going to be ****ing Megazords
Big One and Kamen Rider Mach have some of my Favorite designs in Toku so the ZenKaiser appeals directly to my aesthetic interests. Although if we get a form that looks like RyuCommander I will ascend.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Sephiroth does not know how to deal with Pit's antics.
this is why Sephiroth never laid a hand on Pit...but was willing to murder Pittoo.

bright side is he’ll still get himself a blond girlfriend if Zelda isn’t killed...or at the least simp for her like he never did any other woman before

Tsk tsk, should've released it on the Gamesphere.
Josh didn’t expect such an unfortunate moment to occur
Pit should find Tinkerbell.
Tinker Bell won’t do **** cause she lazy

dezeray112

Smash Hero
It's time for our schedueled program, 'Gwen talks about toku'

View attachment 296324
The 45th Super Sentai anniversary season showed up and jesus christ this is so goddamn weird because holy ****, the Rangers are going to be ****ing Megazords
Woah, I've been Super Sentai for a number of years and its awesome to see that their suits are loosely based on the past Megazords.

In addition, did anyone watched the Super Nintendo World Direct? I just finished watching the presentation and I'm really impressed with the architecture design which really resembles everything you would expect from the Super Mario universe. It will be interesting to see how they can expand beyond that within the years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom