• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaneHitsurugi

Smash Ace
I don't see sephiroth replacing Terry as my main, but I feel more confident going off stage when I have a 10 foot long whifflebat to slap mfers into the blast zone lmao. This character is wild.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So have we ever found out why Final Fantasy didn't get spirits in the base game?

Music I fully understand with licensing complications but I don't for some PNG files.
Probably because they have to pay licensing for the art.

What's weird is that they didn't bother to update Cloud's spirit to have his OG artwork while Sephiroth got his OG art, it's weird to me.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
people out here beating Sephy Poo in 2 seconds like it's nothing

also I just did an 8 player villains fight between
:ultsephiroth::ultdarksamus::ultbowserjr::ultkrool::ultganondorf::ultridley::ultwolf::ultbowser:
...I won as the new heartless ******

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
FF1 is nostlagiabait, the only thing i like about FF1 nowadays is WoL and he's a ****ing Dissidia character
FF2 isn't really good
FF3... ****, never touched it. isn't it just FF1 but you start out as literal children?
FF5... ****, forgot what FF5 even was honestly. wasn't that the one where you started out in like, a swamp or something?
FF8 is underrated imo
Believe it or not, the FP system in SMRPG is adapted from FF2, a value that all characters share and that all spells drain from. And I hate it.

Last edited:

Slime Master

Smash Ace
Welp, CPUs don't know how to tech. Beat Sephiroth on very hard first try because I was in a stupid off stage situation with him and accidentally stage spiked him with swoosh. In other words, I am a god gamer

D

Deleted member

I tried getting Sephiroth to my highest ranked character in quickplay. I was so close, and of course...

I fail. I'm not in a good mood.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Hey? Had a bad day? Try DSP Smash:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
D

Deleted member

Okay, I'm salty.

I get so close into Elite Smash, I choke, and now I fell really hard.

I'm pissed off. Why can't I get the characters I want into Elite Smash? Why???

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well Geno being deconfirmed did give me a slightly bad day but it wouldn't have been do bad if a girl I like didn't call out today as well. Her friend whispered something to the boss as she was calling out and it made me wonder what's up.

At the end of the day girls> games

D

Deleted member

Mewtwo is still sitting on top at nearly 8.4 million GSP. Sephiroth was so close to dethroning him, and now he is at 7.1 Million GSP.

I feel like I failed Sephiroth. I'm so garbage. Ugggh, I'm so salty over Quickplay.

At least Sephiroth is fun.

D

Deleted member

Last rant, but I genuinely so pissed at how I slipped in Quickplay. I really wanted Sephiroth to take the crown as the highest rated character, but I slipped so hard. Mewtwo still has it.

Uggh. Why did I have to do Sephiroth so dirty like this? I feel like it will be nearly impossible to recover and take the crown. I'm so garbage at this game...

I am done with my Quickplay rant, as I said. Sephiroth is very fun, though.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Last rant, but I genuinely so pissed at how I slipped in Quickplay. I really wanted Sephiroth to take the crown as the highest rated character, but I slipped so hard. Mewtwo still has it.

Uggh. Why did I have to do Sephiroth so dirty like this? I feel like it will be nearly impossible to recover and take the crown. I'm so garbage at this game...

I feel this sometimes.

Shroob

Sup?

Hey, at least you're actually good at the game lol.

I'm just here for the spectacle of it all.

D

Deleted member

I'm going to go to bed, and I'm also going to try to remove Quickplay from my head.

Seriously, I really hope they fix the online at somepoint. Good night!

Sephiroth is amazing!

Noipoi

Howdy!
Well Geno being deconfirmed did give me a slightly bad day but it wouldn't have been do bad if a girl I like didn't call out today as well. Her friend whispered something to the boss as she was calling out and it made me wonder what's up.

At the end of the day girls> games
03F7E3AA-8941-4C9E-A323-22F14E667932.jpeg

Girls? Over gaming? Most peculiar...

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I imagine it'll go well. They've had proper dev time to make something decent this time around, so I'm hopeful.

The question is, though, what will it be? My money is on an Adventure Remake, but that's mainly because I don't see them doing another boost game ATM.
They gotta remake 1 and 2 together. We live in a post N. Sane Trilogy world after all. Would be great if they added Sonic 3 & Knuckles and Sonic CD to the SEGA AGES lineup. I still want ports of colors, generations, and lost world on Switch. A sequel to Sonic Mania would be nice as well. And of course, there's always adding Eggman to Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom