• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
IMO
That doesn't sound like Covids the culprit this time, it just sounds like your government gone a bit too drunk on it's own power. No lockdown should be THAT strict unless the government higher ups just get a kick out of it.
Sorry for quoting ya again but I need to vent a bit.

My country is practically a diarchy so I doubt it's the government unless the pro-Irish and pro-British parties suddenly like each other which the odds of that is the same as me eating a can of peas (1 in never). I just think it's the health minster was desperate for longer lockdown.

Although Northern Ireland has really been hit by Covid in the second wave. Our hospital waiting times are now 12 hours and it's to the point where they have to treat people in ambulances outside. I understand tighter restrictions but I think it's a bit too far. If anything it's fines against not sanitising or wearing a mask before entering a store that will do better at it.

I see people in my shopping centre not wearing a mask and people give off that snarky "I don't a ****! I'm a hardman and all that" when they get asked to wear one. Probably my version of Covid deniers to you Americans.

I'm autistic and I hate wearing a mask and using sanitiser but I do it anyways. Why? Cause it's common sense.

What this whole lockdown is doing is that it makes me really anxious though having just bounced back from my physical anxiety symptoms and really worried about them coming back, not to mention my dental issues. I'm literally at the worst time for all this so I'm screwed if they do come back as I'm gonna freak out having to go to hospital if I end up needing to. Be a lot easier if I could turn on sleep mode, wake up on Christmas Eve and Day then go to sleep until New Year. Sorry for ranting but just annoys me.

Right. I'm gonna go back to Persona 5 Royal until the presentation.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I do have a few candidates in mind for the role of Gwen Stacy although Dove Cameron is one of them.

Speaking of the MCU and with Charlie Cox set to reprise his role as Matt Murdock/Daredevil, Mike Colter who portrayed the titular character of Netflix's Luke Cage has not had any confirmed discussions of reprising his role as of yet.

Other than that:

Pretty much what I expected from a film directed by Paul W.S. Anderson.
I'm still hoping they all get their roles back...and for some coffee
I wouldn't say Link and Ganon are rivals, they are mortal enemies.
they're bffs
Ellie Vs. Abby according to them is the best rivarly in all of gaming... when we have hmmm lets see here:

• Joker Vs. Akechi
  • Majima Vs. Kazuya
  • Literally the entire Mishima/Kazama clan in Tekken vs Itself.
  • Ken Vs. Ryu
  • Cloud Vs. Sephiroth
  • Samus Vs. Ridley
  • Red Vs. Gary
  • Sonic Vs. Shadow
  • Sonic Vs. Eggman
  • Yu Vs. Adachi
  • Dante Vs. Vergil
  • ****ING SUB ZERO VS SCORPION
  • Batman Vs. Joker in the Arkham games
  • Mario Vs. Bowser
  • DK Vs. K.Rool
  • Link Vs. Ganon
  • Solid Snake Vs. Liquid Snake (FFS their battle in MGS4 was legendary!)
  • Mega Man X Vs. Zero
  • Fox Vs. Falco
  • Cap. Falcon Vs. Black Shadow
  • Sega Vs. Nintendo which isnt even a game rivarly is better than Ellie Vs. Abby!
Literally all of the above are more iconic and memorable than whatever the **** they consider the Ellie Vs. Abby rivalry to be.
where Marvel vs Capcom and MK vs DC at?
What even is the Last of Us about anyway?
an inferior Walking Dead game
Mushrooms Zombie Apocalypse.
unrelated, but...Lee and Clementine > Joel and Ellie
Laughs

Wow, someone is up their own and they just had three cutscenes together. I hate to say it but TLOU2 was an 8/10 game like most of this year's GOTY contenders.

A cool zombie concept ruined by too much melodrama.

Cordyceps fungus infecting humans and turning them into zombies. That was cool and the first game was at least entertaining for the time it came out. However, Naughty Dog are struggling to get back that Uncharted 2 high-point which they will never ever do.

If they were smart, Sony were turn that studio into a movie company instead of making games. Being blunt. Leave the best games to Insomniac, Sucker Punch and Santa Monica.
Uncharted 4 was awesome tho..maybe equal or barely worse than 2

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
And so, the chicken who crosses the road laid a single egg, so the cycle could continue for the rest of eternity.
But wait... how did the first chicken end up at the road in the first place? Did a random egg roll in?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just experienced the most perfect moment of comedic timing ever.
I'm playing Yakuza Zero right now and My brother just left to get the chinese food i asked for, my mom walks into the room and says "...I forgot to tell him to buy milk." Just as this comes up:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Imagine dealing with both The Moon from Majora Mask & Sephiroth's Meteor.

We be like, ultra ****.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
what if Sephiroth has no weaknesses and he just decides to be hella busted...then actually kills Mario?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
inb4 his final smash is 5 minutes long and one-shots
Im legit hoping he has both Safer Sephiroth and Bizarro Sephiroth depending on if he has the wing.

Bizarro Sephiroth is super underrated.

D

Deleted member

Speaking of Seph, does anyone have a link to the raw presentation? Can only seem to find people streaming their reactions to it

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
In around 1 hour, we will see what Sephiroth can do & possibly get a final deconfirmation from Geno, if he come back as a Mii Costume.

Whatever happen next, it will probably cause some big debates in the community, but I hope we can all have fun nonethless.

With that out of the way...

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
In around 1 hour, we will see what Sephiroth can do & possibly get a final deconfirmation from Geno, if he come back as a Mii Costume.

Whatever happen next, it will probably cause some big debates in the community, but I hope we can all have fun nonethless.

With that out of the way...
I completely forgot Cloud has a catchphrase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom