• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
There's still other characters people want, and hey, we got Steve.
There's still three more people to be revealed, nobody knows who they could be.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think I'm feeling it a lot less than I would have but at this point it's just another drop in the bucket of a bad year.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Just throwing it out there, what if the next character is someone we really want?
Like Crash Bandicoot.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I simply check twitter to look at just how toxic people can get. Look at DJT's twitter page, and you'll see.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I do feel bad for the Geno fanbase

But on the other hand, as someone who fought tooth and nail against the notion of Cacomallow being real, I can't say I'm 100% upset, I got what I wanted in the end, and am curious as hell how the hell those models were soo good soo early in Ultimate's modding lifetime.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You have every right to be upset, but please be respectful about it.
I'm not in a mood to be a massive ***** right now, and if it was news coming with any character other then Sephiroth I would be WAY more upset then I actually am. So that helps.

There is a part of me that's like, "what if they just ported it over from Wii U as a red herring to throw off speculation?" which does make a tiny bit of sense because porting that costume over would be like... next to no work and it would keep people from guessing that he was coming. But I know that that is basically me grasping at straws at this point.

I can at least still hope for Crash and a Namco fighter, but man, I just wish we could also get the last biggest fan request of the whole series.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So i guess were finally fixing the music issue.

Thank god, and Advent children music too? That's like putting Pokemon anime music.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
At the very least, they revealed the Miis at the beginning.

It doesn't soften the blow that much for his fans, but it's better than them dragging it out for 30~ minutes.
I just wish we got a little mini-shpeal like he gave for the Sans, Cuphead, Vault Boy, and Travis skins. Just something like "we know he's been a huge request and we are very sorry we didn't have room for him" or something like that.

D

Deleted member

🦀Geno is gone 🦀

Honestly wasn't expecting that

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Man I don't think I'm ever gonna get over this. Sephiroth is really cool, you will never catch me saying otherwise. But man... they could have at least held off on the Geno costume to give us at least the illusion of hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom