• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Like I feel like many of you in here don't have issues with users blocking you.
I don't block anyone personally. I mean I have but I usually regret it anyway so I don't bother.
And if people block me... eh I'll get over it eventually. if they block me they likely had good reason to do so anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah, there's a part where he wears his classic wig and red coat, and goes "Never in a million years" and - wait, wrong reboot.
Best part is that DMC5 use this line in a way better & funnier context.

Even more funny if you give Dante his Donte color alt for the mission this line apparear.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just unlocked the final song from Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory
131981112_1304501519905126_4025381865982746339_o.jpg

I just realized that this game basically markets itselflike a Five nights at Freddy's game. It pushes itself as an innocent little spinoff for the fans but then at the end it pulls the rug from under you and reveals crucial plot details for future titles.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 296013

I just realized that this game basically markets itselflike a Five nights at Freddy's game. It pushes itself as an innocent little spinoff for the fans but then at the end it pulls the rug from under you and reveals crucial plot details for future titles.
Isn't that like half of the Kingdom Hearts games though?

Even that one mobile MMORPG game is crucial to understanding the plot(although not anymore as they just made a movie out of the events and put it in 2.8)

Last edited by a moderator:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
View attachment 296013

It marketed those plot points though. The trailers made a big deal about them.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Isn't that like half of the Kingdom Hearts games though?

Even that one mobile MMORPG game is crucial to understanding the plot(although not anymore as they just made a movie out of the events and put it in 2.8)
Well none of the Kingdom hearts games ever pushed themselves as spin off, maybe Chain of memories did because of it's drastically different gameplay style but all the others were like "The untold story of the Kingdom Hearts saga!" basically.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So

i might need to see a chiropractor 🙃

every once in a while I get numbness near my right shoulder blade and it is just the worst feeling EVER. had this for years and I don’t wanna be dealing w it anymore

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Yeah, there's a part where he wears his classic wig and red coat, and goes "Never in a million years" and - wait, wrong reboot.
Okay you got me with that one.

Man what a waste DmC was, there’s a lot of good ideas and stuff in it (the gameplay itself, combat, levels, platforming, even some of the story) but it’s just bogged down by so much mishandling of the established characters and various other things.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Sorry for quoting ya again but I need to vent a bit.

My country is practically a diarchy so I doubt it's the government unless the pro-Irish and pro-British parties suddenly like each other which the odds of that is the same as me eating a can of peas (1 in never). I just think it's the health minster was desperate for longer lockdown.

Although Northern Ireland has really been hit by Covid in the second wave. Our hospital waiting times are now 12 hours and it's to the point where they have to treat people in ambulances outside. I understand tighter restrictions but I think it's a bit too far. If anything it's fines against not sanitising or wearing a mask before entering a store that will do better at it.

I see people in my shopping centre not wearing a mask and people give off that snarky "I don't a ****! I'm a hardman and all that" when they get asked to wear one. Probably my version of Covid deniers to you Americans.

I'm autistic and I hate wearing a mask and using sanitiser but I do it anyways. Why? Cause it's common sense.
It is a lot worse in where I live here in Wales as the cases spiked up very high and we're going to be heading in to lockdown after Christmas. For how long is something I do not know. On the bolded, I've also seen several people either not wearing a mask or not wearing it properly. When I was visiting my local comic book shop, one of the employees spotted a customer not wearing their mask and scolded him and ordered to put it on as it is within their guidelines.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
10 Minutes

The Promised Land is Near!

Status
Not open for further replies.