• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Gotta admit tho, The Last of Us 2 is best golf game we ever got in the last decade.

They took a bold direction I admit, using a franchise about death, family & pressing the X Button a bunch to pick stuff isn't what most peoples would pick when it come to making a golf game, but ND surprised us in more way than one.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
You know the small subset of people who actually fit the mold that the right call SJW.

Those really annoying people who call everything they dont like "Altright" or "Racist" or "Bigoted" and other words that dont really mean anything anymore.
Wouldn't they hate the game because Naughty Dog is just that? Racist and Bigoted?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Gotta admit tho, The Last of Us 2 is best golf game we ever got in the last decade.

They took a bold direction I admit, using a franchise about death, family & pressing the X Button a bunch to pick stuff isn't what most peoples would pick when it come to making a golf game, but ND surprised us in more way than one.
Well what can you say?

They gave it a hole in one with that swing, (more of a birdie with those hits though, get it? Cause he was hit three times?)

Wii Sports Golf, eat your heart out.

D

Deleted member

Anyone who played Wii Sports Resort Will agree that the plane minigame was one of the best things ever.

You could literally fly inside a volcano, under a Bridge and inside some caves.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well what can you say?

They gave it a hole in one with that swing, (more of a birdie with those hits though, get it? Cause he was hit three times?)

Wii Sports Golf, eat your heart out.
Can't believe Wii Sports Golf got dethroned.

I'm shaking in my boots, man.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
That’s an odd way of spelling Cuccos
I like to imagine the only phobia link consistently has through all his lives is cuccos

“What am I facing down a huge spidery version of Ganon that’s nothing mate. This will be too ea- wait did that Cucco just look at me?

Oh ****.”
Edit: also for anyone wondering why I said mate it’s cause In my head link will always sound like slightly older ferb

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Leeroy Jenkins got his entire team killed though, no way he's saving us.
If it was anything but a chicken, I agree.

But he still got that chicken at the end of the video, so I believe he can save us.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Through birth, the chick rises to become the chicken who crossed the road.
And once it crosses the road it turns back to you and speaks the truest words you’ve ever known

“Guess what?”

“What”you ask confused and excited that this chicken can talk and eager to hear what a chicken thinks

“Chicken butt”it says serenely and walks away never to be seen again

Because it was turned into a TV dinner by Tyson chicken company

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Got some new toys for my birbs which is nice

still have way too much work to do and tomorrow is the last day before break.... Hoping I can bring my one F to a low D otherwise I'm screwed because our final grade is a combination of both semester grades. if it stays as a 50% I would need to get a near perfect score to pass

Last edited by a moderator:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Never expected to see Pikkon trending on Twitter.
Is it because of Dragon Ball FighterZ? I know the second-to-last DLC character in the third season pass (and possibly the second-to-last DLC character overall for that game, though for all we know, it could keep going), so even though he's not the character in question, I could see people reacting to that. (saying "why isn't he included?", or something like that - personally, I'm hoping we get Arale, Uub, or Mr. Satan/Hercule instead)

EDIT: never mind; I quickly checked Twitter, and it looks like Pikkon's being added to Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. I'm surprised that game is still getting updates after all this time.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well this is ****.

My country is going into a Six Week lockdown down from the 26th. Six weeks! And it's more strict than the one back in April!

Which means my placement is probably going to be thrown out the damn window so I'm getting screwed over, not to mention other stuff. Right at when things looking up for 2021.
****ing Covid, excuse the French.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Got some new toys for my birbs which is nice

still have way too much work to do and tomorrow is the last day before break.... Hoping I can bring my one F to a low D otherwise I'm screwed because our final grade is a combination of both semester grades. if it stays as a 50% I would need to get a near perfect score to pass
Teach them how to sing, singing birbs are great.

When mine was alive he could do the whole Hay Arnold and Ed edd n Eddy themes.

Well this is ****.

My country is going into a Six Week lockdown down from the 26th. Six weeks! And it's more strict than the one back in April!

Which means my placement is probably going to be thrown out the damn window so I'm getting screwed over, not to mention other stuff. Right at when things looking up for 2021.
****ing Covid, excuse the French.
IMO
That doesn't sound like Covids the culprit this time, it just sounds like your government gone a bit too drunk on it's own power. No lockdown should be THAT strict unless the government higher ups just get a kick out of it.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Quebec's pretty drunk on power too. Harsh lockdowns, even more strict than the ones in March and April.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Im seriously afraid that the Geno thread today will be in full meltdown mode after the presentation.
If the Geno costume is revealed here..... oh man the Geno fans are NOT going to be happy that's for damn sure

Last edited by a moderator:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
it's really dumb that the only way to get the Regis in Gen 4 is by transfer in Gen 3, which means it's impossible to get them on a DSI/3DS.

how hard would it have been to plop three mini dungeons with them into HGSS? Hell, the Regice and Registeel ones could have a magnetic field and ice stone to evolve those pokemon.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
it's really dumb that the only way to get the Regis in Gen 4 is by transfer in Gen 3, which means it's impossible to get them on a DSI/3DS.

how hard would it have been to plop three mini dungeons with them into HGSS? Hell, the Regice and Registeel ones could have a magnetic field and ice stone to evolve those pokemon.
Aren't they in ORAS? As in, a 3ds game?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

It was a really cool gimmick at the time. The whole cross generation unlocks were neat back then.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Is it because of Dragon Ball FighterZ? I know the second-to-last DLC character in the third season pass (and possibly the second-to-last DLC character overall for that game, though for all we know, it could keep going), so even though he's not the character in question, I could see people reacting to that. (saying "why isn't he included?", or something like that - personally, I'm hoping we get Arale, Uub, or Mr. Satan/Hercule instead)

EDIT: never mind; I quickly checked Twitter, and it looks like Pikkon's being added to Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. I'm surprised that game is still getting updates after all this time.
FighterZ is getting Super Baby 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom