• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Snow is my favorite kind of weather. Way better than rain if nothing else
You do you.

But when snow is so heavy that it destroys your tent that you use for parking the car, yeah there are gonna be some issues. This is precisely why I'm very over snow right now. This morning hasn't been a good one.

D

Deleted member

Aren't you ever just amazed how billions of years within the universe has lead to us? All of these precise events that had to happen to form us... And it worked.

D

Deleted member

"Dad, why is my sister named Rose?"

"Because your mother loves roses," says his father.

"Thanks, dad."

"No problem, Our Market Research Shows That Players Like Really Long Card Names So We Make This Card to Have The Absolute Longest Card Name Ever Elemental."
unh-107-our-market-research-shows-that-players-like-really-long-card-names-so-we-made-this-car...jpg

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
if Gwen Stacy joins the MCU (a new one that is, so not Emma Stone...and a new one that specifically becomes Ghost-Spider), then I demand she is played by Dave Cameron since she has the most experience in the role thanks to voicing her many times

D

Deleted member

The Game Awards really said that Ellie vs. Abby was gaming's biggest rivalry.

I know I'm a week late, but I just processed that.
Good grief.
They are definitely extremely biased in favor of TLOU2.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Perphaps when shwas younger she was one of those Sephiroth fangirls
Lol, that would have been so funny.

But my mother was 32 years old back when Final Fantasy VII released (I just calculated that), so I sadly doubt she ever touched a PS1.

One of my older cousins did doh.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
if Gwen Stacy joins the MCU (a new one that is, so not Emma Stone...and a new one that specifically becomes Ghost-Spider), then I demand she is played by Dave Cameron since she has the most experience in the role thanks to voicing her many times
I do have a few candidates in mind for the role of Gwen Stacy although Dove Cameron is one of them.

Speaking of the MCU and with Charlie Cox set to reprise his role as Matt Murdock/Daredevil, Mike Colter who portrayed the titular character of Netflix's Luke Cage has not had any confirmed discussions of reprising his role as of yet.

Other than that:

Pretty much what I expected from a film directed by Paul W.S. Anderson.

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord
Ellie Vs. Abby according to them is the best rivarly in all of gaming... when we have hmmm lets see here:

• Joker Vs. Akechi
  • Majima Vs. Kazuya
  • Literally the entire Mishima/Kazama clan in Tekken vs Itself.
  • Ken Vs. Ryu
  • Cloud Vs. Sephiroth
  • Samus Vs. Ridley
  • Red Vs. Gary
  • Sonic Vs. Shadow
  • Sonic Vs. Eggman
  • Yu Vs. Adachi
  • Dante Vs. Vergil
  • ****ING SUB ZERO VS SCORPION
  • Batman Vs. Joker in the Arkham games
  • Mario Vs. Bowser
  • DK Vs. K.Rool
  • Link Vs. Ganon
  • Solid Snake Vs. Liquid Snake (FFS their battle in MGS4 was legendary!)
  • Mega Man X Vs. Zero
  • Fox Vs. Falco
  • Cap. Falcon Vs. Black Shadow
  • Sega Vs. Nintendo which isnt even a game rivarly is better than Ellie Vs. Abby!

Literally all of the above are more iconic and memorable than whatever the **** they consider the Ellie Vs. Abby rivalry to be.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Ellie Vs. Abby according to them is the best rivarly in all of gaming... when we have hmmm lets see here:

• Joker Vs. Akechi
  • Majima Vs. Kazuya
  • Literally the entire Mishima/Kazama clan in Tekken vs Itself.
  • Ken Vs. Ryu
  • Cloud Vs. Sephiroth
  • Samus Vs. Ridley
  • Red Vs. Gary
  • Sonic Vs. Shadow
  • Sonic Vs. Eggman
  • Yu Vs. Adachi
  • Dante Vs. Vergil
  • ****ING SUB ZERO VS SCORPION
  • Batman Vs. Joker in the Arkham games
  • Mario Vs. Bowser
  • DK Vs. K.Rool
  • Link Vs. Ganon
  • Solid Snake Vs. Liquid Snake (FFS their battle in MGS4 was legendary!)
  • Mega Man X Vs. Zero
  • Fox Vs. Falco
  • Cap. Falcon Vs. Black Shadow
  • Sega Vs. Nintendo which isnt even a game rivarly is better than Ellie Vs. Abby!

Literally all of the above are more iconic and memorable than whatever the **** they consider the Ellie Vs. Abby rivalry to be.
This enitre comment could be considered bigoted by the Last of us 2's fandom.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
This enitre comment could be considered bigoted by the Last of us 2's fandom.
What fandom? The right doesn't like it because "Muh SJW", and the left doesn't like it because everytime tries to tackle a topical message, it's just insulting at best.

And I don't think Naughty Dog stans are known for their uh... rise against bigotry considering the company they bootlick.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
The Game Awards really said that Ellie vs. Abby was gaming's biggest rivalry.

I know I'm a week late, but I just processed that.
Laughs

Wow, someone is up their own and they just had three cutscenes together. I hate to say it but TLOU2 was an 8/10 game like most of this year's GOTY contenders.

What even is the Last of Us about anyway?
A cool zombie concept ruined by too much melodrama.

Cordyceps fungus infecting humans and turning them into zombies. That was cool and the first game was at least entertaining for the time it came out. However, Naughty Dog are struggling to get back that Uncharted 2 high-point which they will never ever do.

If they were smart, Sony were turn that studio into a movie company instead of making games. Being blunt. Leave the best games to Insomniac, Sucker Punch and Santa Monica.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
What fandom? The right doesn't like it because "Muh SJW", and the left doesn't like it because everytime tries to tackle a topical message, it's just insulting at best.

And I don't think Naughty Dog stans are known for their uh... rise against bigotry considering the company they bootlick.
You know the small subset of people who actually fit the mold that the right call SJW.

Those really annoying people who call everything they dont like "Altright" or "Racist" or "Bigoted" and other words that dont really mean anything anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom