• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Saw Love and Thunder

The projector at my theater was busted for the first 30 minutes and the people in front of me clapped when they laughed.

But I loved the movie IMO

My biggest problems were pacing and the tone, it just needed some more time to flesh it out more. But it was hilarious, the action was great and all around I quite enjoyed it. Ragnarok is still better though.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

KillerCage

Smash Master
Just saw Thor Love and Thunder. Good movie, not as good as Ragnarok. Is Tessa Thompson single? Asking for a friend
I'll be see Thor 4 tomorrow afternoon. I'm already going in with low expectations considering that I did not like Ragnarok which I'm well aware that I'm in the minority.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

dezeray112

Smash Hero
damn tho
That is incredible seeing all the MCU Disney+ shows earning nominations.

Anyways:

A pretty fun-hearty episode especially how they utilised their school facilities to go against Damage Control along with a hint of drama. But it is very interesting right towards the end when Bruno mentioned to Kamala that her genes are almost acting like they were a "mutation." In addition, that post credit scene must have some ties with the upcoming "The Marvels" film in which I think Carol was involved with something at the time before she and Kamala both switched over.

Having watched all six of the episodes, I really do like how the show constructed and build upon Kamala's character development from the beginning to the end.

With Ms. Marvel done, now roll on "I am Groot" and "She-Hulk" next month.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Chainsaw Man's second cour started today.

It's wild how much a manga can blindside you the second you think you have the slightest idea how things might turn out and I love it.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Chainsaw Man's second cour started today.

It's wild how much a manga can blindside you the second you think you have the slightest idea how things might turn out and I love it.
Still need to read the OG manga, I was initially waiting for the anime but I asked my friend to get me the first volume of the manga since he's in the states right now since I obviously need more manga that I will read eventually

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Bayonetta 3 releases October 28.

So sayeth Nintendo this morning.
There's also a new trailer, so that's a pleasant surprise. (I wonder why it wasn't included in the latest Direct)

I still find it weird that they changed the person who voices Bayonetta, though. (and seemingly only her, though it's hard to tell from brief snippets of Jeanne, Rodin, Luka, and Enzo)

Between that, Nier Automata, Persona 5 Royal, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, September and October are going to have more Switch releases that I'm interested in than I thought. (I've played Nier Automata before, but I want to pick up the Switch version, and I've beaten Persona 5 but haven't played Persona 5 Royal)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom