• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
If Digimon can have their Kart racing game on the GBA, why there wasn't a Pokémon spin-off where the creatures ride on cartoony vehicles.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
follow up post on this: does anyone here have any interest in CTGP Revolution, the Mario Kart Wii mod? I know I talk a lot more about another Wii game mod, but I want to know if it would even be worth sharing this here
Follow up on the follow up, here's what I've been up to.

There's a mod pack for Mario Kart Wii called CTGP Revolution, which adds another 218 tracks to the game (among a few other things). It's pretty cool, a lot of fun new tracks to be had. This overall great experience is somewhat brought down by one thing - there's no way to add music slots to MKW, so every track has to reuse a song. This makes the tracks less memorable to me, instead of seeing "Lava Lake" I see "Grumble Volcano 2" or what have you. One day I got bored, decided this wouldn't do, and decided I would assign a new song to every track. I made a google doc and wrote down the tracks, then went down it and looked up fitting music for the track This took a lot longer than I thought (a few weeks), but I'm finally done! As previously stated, this is absolutely useless, but I'm glad to finally be done. If anyone wants to see the list I'll post the link.

I think it's funny how this was the thing i refused to give up on. countless other projects of mine (that actually matter) have been abandoned (multiple times), yet slapping mario kart tracks and random video game songs together on a list? that **** is getting done

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'd like to read more of the Sonic IDW comics but unfortunately the volumes I'm looking for aren't available in my local comic book store

Well, some of them are available in my native language but I'd much rather read them in English. Maybe I'll check if I can order them off the internet

Edit: Turns out I can, and now I shall

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet
John Cena Text

osby

Smash Obsessed
He's just a little guy

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Wilder race:

1655820660715.png

“I’m Wilder Yowie. Nice to see a familiar face around here. Hmm? ‘We’ve never met before?”

Alignment: Neutral-Chaos

Origin: Australian mythology. One of the names attributed to a folk creature rumored to live in the Outback but also possibly mentioned in Aboriginal oral tales. It’s a spirit that roams around at night. It’s described as a huge, hairy humanoid with big feet, long, white hair, lanky arms with claws, and a flat nose. Its behavior can be violent or timid, depending on the region and time. Modern reports of it still exist to this day.

Skills: Zio, Toxic Sting, Rakunda

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Foul race.

Yowie’s design is perplexing but it’s possible that the inspiration comes from Bunyip, another rumored Australian creature with Aboriginal roots, this time an aquatic spirit that is sometimes said to resemble a serpent. On its own, I think Yowie is pretty cute but I can’t really blame ATLUS for not using it more.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Aw, this is really cute. I loved the bunny girl.

The way characters are drawn here kinda reminds me of Arknights sprites.
You know, Im tempted to download arknights but, I say this as a bi girl, i dont like how its mostly girl characters. Where, oh where, are the ****ing dudes in these types of ganes

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
You know, Im tempted to download arknights but, I say this as a girl, i dont like how its mostly girl characters. Where, oh where, are the ****ing dudes in these types of ganes
Yeah, I think it can use more dudes as well but on the plus side, the ones they give players are almost always amazing.

said the Matterhorn simp

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
So I'm listen to the songs that changed in Sonic 3 & Knuckles on Sonic Origins and I have two things to say.
1 is I know they took the musics from the Prototype of Sonic 3 & Knuckles but the music in the Prototype sounds better than what they did for Sonic Origins. The second thing is I would have rather kept them not Change the music at all

Dukefire

Smash Master
There are always pros and cons to creating a collection for newer and older players to have access with the classic games in modern times.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Which story route are you going to take once Fire Emblem Three Hopes arrives? I might take either Edelgard or Claude's route on my first playthrough, though the units for each side might affect my influence. Also, it is crazy that Byleth's avatar name from Three Houses can be carried over to Three Hopes if you played the game previously.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Which story route are you going to take once Fire Emblem Three Hopes arrives? I might take either Edelgard or Claude's route on my first playthrough, though the units for each side might affect my influence. Also, it is crazy that Byleth's avatar name from Three Houses can be carried over to Three Hopes if you played the game previously.
I cant get the game but if any game has 3 people to chose from, im always picking claude/ the claude like character first and edelgard/ edelgard like character last or never

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm not picking up Three Hopes right when it releases.

But I will always remain loyal to The Deer.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So the Sonic Origins S3&K tracks are... bad. They're ass even compared to the prototype. They also redid Super Sonic's theme and made it sound worse for no reason.

Also, for some reason, Knuckles isn't playable in Sonic CD. I know it was like that for the mobile port, but c'mon the ads said play as all 3. Misleading advertising.

cashregister9

Smash Hero

What in the actual hell is sony doing? The dude is name Kraven the Hunter. He wears a lion pelt.

Some dude probably saw this cover

and read Kraven's Last Hunt

and thought "Woah Superhero killer" only they don't have Spider-man or any of the notable heroes so IDK What the **** they are doing.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
So the Sonic Origins S3&K tracks are... bad. They're ass even compared to the prototype. They also redid Super Sonic's theme and made it sound worse for no reason.

Also, for some reason, Knuckles isn't playable in Sonic CD. I know it was like that for the mobile port, but c'mon the ads said play as all 3. Misleading advertising.
Some people are saying the reason why the music sounds muffled is because it was recorded through like the PS5 in game capture function or some **** like that. Whether that is true remains to be seen but I sure hope they aren't muffled like every other video I've been looking at

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Some people are saying the reason why the music sounds muffled is because it was recorded through like the PS5 in game capture function or some **** like that. Whether that is true remains to be seen but I sure hope they aren't muffled like every other video I've been looking at
Tbf even if muffled the instrumentation is just plain bad. Sonic 4 type beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom