• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Was never really a crazy fan of Carnival Night or Launch Base, but man, they ****ing murdered Ice Cap Zone.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Oh yeah, Sonic Origins cutscenes are all online now.

They have Amy running around and hammering ****, destroying spikes, traps, and badniks and stuff and she was interacting with Knuckles and stuff and I'm on some severe copium please let Amy be playable sometime down the line
20220621_124354.jpg

Like c'mon y'all killing me with this ****

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet
thought this game was dead
Which story route are you going to take once Fire Emblem Three Hopes arrives? I might take either Edelgard or Claude's route on my first playthrough, though the units for each side might affect my influence. Also, it is crazy that Byleth's avatar name from Three Houses can be carried over to Three Hopes if you played the game previously.
Black Eagles first
Golden Deers next
then I’ll do the Blue Lions path

and would then stick to Fyleth and female Shez/Fez (not the Euphoria one) instead of male Shez/Mez

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Which story route are you going to take once Fire Emblem Three Hopes arrives? I might take either Edelgard or Claude's route on my first playthrough, though the units for each side might affect my influence. Also, it is crazy that Byleth's avatar name from Three Houses can be carried over to Three Hopes if you played the game previously.
Not gonna get the game at launch but I'm probably doing Blue Lions or Golden Deer first

I'm a BL loyalist but also a the #1 Leonie simp

Noipoi

Howdy!
Elevator pitch:

Gritty GoT-esque fantasy realm under siege by dark forces. Only the chosen one from another dimension can vanquish the evil.

What the battle-hardened and conventionally attractive warriors don't know is that the other dimension is a slapstick cartoon world. The chosen one is a looney talking animal.

Shenanigans ensue.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Elevator pitch:

Gritty GoT-esque fantasy realm under siege by dark forces. Only the chosen one from another dimension can vanquish the evil.

What the battle-hardened and conventionally attractive warriors don't know is that the other dimension is a slapstick cartoon world. The chosen one is a looney talking animal.

Shenanigans ensue.
That's probably how we ended up with this.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Elevator pitch:

Shenanigans ensue.
That's just Centaurworld

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
To me, about Sonic Origins, the new music does not sound bad. Technically, specifically Launch Base and Ice Cap are good in my eyes.

Carnival Night, however, is...err, well, they butchered that one.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I'd need comparisons to the prototype versions but damn is copyright a *****. At least Carnival Night is massively improved

Here are some of them. Sorry for those who are on the Iphone or whatever, by the way.

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master

Here are some of them. Sorry for those who are on the Iphone or whatever, by the way.
I have to admit, I did not hear the beta Sonic 3 soundtrack since I remember playing Sonic 3 & Knuckles while I was younger on the DS. Not bad for the music track before and after remix

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Lilo and Stitch was quite progressive at the time. I can't really recall any other Disney movie at the time where the main character had no mother nor father figure to speak of and had be taken care of by her collegiate aged sibling. And said sibling had to deal with CPS as well as balancing a her personal life as well as supporting her and her sister.

And also it gave us this scene

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Lilo and Stitch was quite progressive at the time. I can't really recall any other Disney movie at the time where the main character had no mother nor father figure to speak of and had be taken care of by her collegiate aged sibling. And said sibling had to deal with CPS as well as balancing a her personal life as well as supporting her and her sister.

And also it gave us this scene
Hawaiian Punch

Bottom text

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom