• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I know nobody here watches wrestling, but sensitive topic time
Vince McMahon possibly being a sexual assaulter (the censored word that rhymes with tape but is indeed ****) and pimping out women (that he paid $3 million in hush moneywhile cheating on his wife despite being a CEO and Chairman of a well established company is nowhere near a good look.

sure Stephanie is gonna take up the roles for a bit, and he’s gonna be on SmackDown tonight (hopefully to acknowledge these allegations and upcoming court case), but damn is this some ****

btw, all that stuff…it’s obvious that nobody should even consider doing such an action

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
And next week.

Jurassic World: Dominion baby!

Would've seen it earlier but my mom whose coming into town wanted me to wait for her.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Vince McMahon possibly being a sexual assaulter (the censored word that rhymes with tape but is indeed ****) and pimping out women (that he paid $3 million in hush moneywhile cheating on his wife despite being a CEO and Chairman of a well established company is nowhere near a good look.

sure Stephanie is gonna take up the roles for a bit, and he’s gonna be on SmackDown tonight (hopefully to acknowledge these allegations and upcoming court case), but damn is this some ****

btw, all that stuff…it’s obvious that nobody should even consider doing such an action
Wouldn't surprise me considering the kind of guy Vince is

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

Considering who his friends are......I'm not surprised at all.

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Haunt race:

1655477459686.png

“I’m Haunt Churel. I’m a bit shy about my looks… but you can have confidence in my strength.”

Alignment: Dark-Chaos

Origin: Hindu mythology. An undead creature resembling a woman. They are deceased women who suffered during childbirth or from their in-laws that return as a churel for revenge, particularly targeting the men of her family. They are hideous but can shapeshift into beautiful women to lure men into the woods before killing them or aging them rapidly by sucking their virility. A churel can be identified by their long, black tongue and backward-turned feet.

Skills: Energy Drain, Mudo, Marin Karin, Agi

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Deity race.

Churel’s legend can be found all around South Asia but is especially popular in India, Bangladesh, and Pakistan. Her design takes outfit cues from India but is otherwise flexible enough. While her unnatural complexion and reverse feet are seemingly her only supernatural traits, I like how she hides her mouth. Different versions of churels have different takes on the monstrous mouth (some say she doesn’t have one at all), so leaving it to interpretation is a smart choice.
Interestingly, in some cultures, it is said that backward feet are how you can tell a djinn from a human.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Yeah same. I'm a huge PM fan but I gotta say M&L is the better franchise.

But I will now twist your words and start another Mario RPG argument and talk about how Mario Mandates need to leave and soullessness
But wait, I thought you weren't an Arlo fan, only Arlo fans do this.

I honestly do think M&L will come back, I just think it's on the backburner while Nintendo figures out what they want to do with it. Until then, I wanna try to see if I can find any indies replicating the battle system, 'cause maaaaaaan I need my M&L fix, the only one I have left I haven't played is Paper Jam and that game from what I've heard is big yikes :250:

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
But wait, I thought you weren't an Arlo fan, only Arlo fans do this.

I honestly do think M&L will come back, I just think it's on the backburner while Nintendo figures out what they want to do with it. Until then, I wanna try to see if I can find any indies replicating the battle system, 'cause maaaaaaan I need my M&L fix, the only one I have left I haven't played is Paper Jam and that game from what I've heard is big yikes :250:
Of all the crossovers out there Paper Jam is one of them.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
apparently the neighborhood cat got into a fight with a cat because there was marks all on his face and it looks like someone took him to the vet cuz the area around it is shaved. Pretty sure that's the second time he's been in a fight. This is why i think cats shoukd stay inside

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Nintendo is very pleased to announce that the Kirby community has slaughtered over a BILLION Awoofies
Well done, everyone!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Nintendo is very pleased to announce that the Kirby community has slaughtered over a BILLION Awoofies
Well done, everyone!
A billion isnt enough, yall need to kill more

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Very late to the party, but anyways:

I am really enjoying how Kamala Khan's character is being constructed in which she does share a similar vibe to Peter Parker in Homecoming and it is certainly going to provide an interesting arc as the episodes progress. There are certainly a number of aspects that I question from Kamran's background, why her parents were not willing to talk about Aisha and why did she bring them shame and especially Kamran's mother who is what I believe is the same woman who Kamala saw in her vision.

I also managed to watched both the Final Fantasy VII and Dragons Dogma's anniversaries. Its great to see see that the next iteration for the Final Fantasy VII remake was revealed, but what I liked about the Dragons Dogma anniversary is that I enjoyed the process of how the game came to be and then the sequel after so many years was finally revealed. I would like to see more of these anniversaries for games happen within the future.

Dukefire

Smash Master
hmm..............I already know Splatoon 3, Bayonetta 3 and Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (Many 3s dropping soon) are coming soon. I wonder what he/she means certain Nintendo franchise?

Dukefire

Smash Master
Well, hope next week is the time for the Nintendo Direct. I have to say that this week was the other companies to drop their news about the upcoming games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom