• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I predict there will be a direct sometime between now and next June.

That said for the current moment I predict nothing until September

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Wouldn't surprise me considering the kind of guy Vince is
Considering who his friends are......I'm not surprised at all.
That’s unfortunately true…then he somehow made things worse by deciding to show up on live tv to “explain why he will take a small break”.

don’t see that going well whatsoever

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Fellas, would you rather have a ResetEra and Tumblr admin daughter, or a Discord and Reddit Admin son?
ResetEra and Tumblr admin daughter, because at least then I'd know my child has the right values, just super radicalized beyond reason.

Discord and Reddit Admin son is beyond saving though I would rather have neither

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Fellas, would you rather have a ResetEra and Tumblr admin daughter, or a Discord and Reddit Admin son?
A Tumblr daughter would be insane but at least her heart would probably be in the right place. Probably.

But a Reddit son runs a huge risk of being an Incel. No thanks.

...Ah who am I kidding the Tumblr daughter will just want excuses to bully people who don't share her ships. Yeah I'm gonna go childfree on this one.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
So like

For laughs and giggles, I'm making a voice pack for MillowDoe's Sally model for Sonic Adventure 2 (the one that replaces Amy 'cause I'm too lazy to find enough clips to do the one that replaces Sonic atm; Amy has less clips to replace) .

I was experimenting with seeing if I could extract samples from SATAM, but that will literally sound like tin can garbage so heck nah lol.

I was left with having to pick a preexisting character in fiction to take voice samples from, and the one I settled on was Rtia Mordio from Tales of Vesperia.

Why Rita, you ask?

:drshrug:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
An extremely late abortion.
cc5a86d0-d6dd-41b2-a029-fc6d0c8a8ede.jpg

A Tumblr daughter would be insane but at least her heart would probably be in the right place. Probably.

But a Reddit son runs a huge risk of being an Incel. No thanks.

...Ah who am I kidding the Tumblr daughter will just want excuses to bully people who don't share her ships. Yeah I'm gonna go childfree on this one.
A tumblr and reset era admin daughter woukd be the worst thing to ever have in your house.
Remeber
Resetera admis are ok with working for free. Remeber that. Never once have I seen a resetera admin ask for their payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom