• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I have literally never heard of someone bringing a raccoon into a grocery store lmao. I'd be shocked if that was actually allowed there.

Then again, I recall a story about a Petco letting a man bring a bull into it, so the only oddity here is the fact that it's a Walmart instead of a pet store.
No, I did not

Again, I wonder if it was his legal emotional support animal or something,

At the same time it seemed to be a baby one, so idk.
Hi, Walmart employee here.

Any animal can be an emotional support animal, but they don't have the same protections as actual service animals and aren't allowed in stores.

However, if someone claims their pet is a service animal we legally aren't allowed to to ask for proof. The only exception is if the animal is causing a disruption. So you can walk in with any old animal, claim its a service animal, and there is nothing we can do about it. And honestly most of us are too tired and overworked to even care.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Thunderbolts...

So basically MCU's attempt at The Suicide Squad. Lol.

Too bad it'll be watered down and PG-13 not willing to take the risks The Suicide Squad did.
Depends, the gimmick of the first arc of the first Thunderbolts run is that Zemo grabbed a bunched a villains and gave them new identities to be a new "hero" team. Which would fit given that the comics at the time had them in place of the missing Avengers and Fantastic 4, and the MCU Avengers disbanded. So that premise is different from SS where they're still obviously villains, and they could be killed, TBs is more based on fooling the public.

Granted, I still think it'll probably be below mid, but not for some flimsy comparison to Suicide Squad but because there's not that many living MCU villains, and their version of Taskmaster sucks eggs. OG Thunderbolts had a bunch of actual super-powered villains too. Comic Thunderbolts had a hard ass roster of Ghost Rider, Deadpool, Venom, Elektra, Red Hulk and Punisher for one version.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Chun Li finally has a new theme:

Yeah it's pretty catchy. Very 2000's. Spinning Bird is still my absolute favorite theme of hers, but Arika's got the rights to those tracks.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
What’s it about?

And how ya gonna make it?
Probably in unity in my spare time. And it’s a beat ‘em up platformer inspired by the ones I played as a kid. Best examples, Wario World, Crash of the Titans, the Legend of Spyro trilogy; and the Nicktoons, LEGO, and Ben 10 games. It’s also heavily inspired by Looney Tunes. It’s about a chinchilla girl who has to come out of her shell to save her journalist sister from the elephant mafia. Her signature weapon being her long tail which she can spin like a ribbon dancer and use like a grappling hook. Might put it on kickstarter or something once I have more of a demo. But I’m gonna start it as just a passion project.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Probably in unity in my spare time. And it’s a beat ‘em up platformer inspired by the ones I played as a kid. Best examples, Wario World, Crash of the Titans, the Legend of Spyro trilogy; and the Nicktoons, LEGO, and Ben 10 games. It’s also heavily inspired by Looney Tunes. It’s about a chinchilla girl who has to come out of her shell to save her journalist sister from the elephant mafia. Her signature weapon being her long tail which she can spin like a ribbon dancer and use like a grappling hook. Might put it on kickstarter or something once I have more of a demo. But I’m gonna start it as just a passion project.
Alright I don't appreciate the elephant slander but good luck anyway :191:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
248196C2-F477-4068-8A33-7B533B6BB8C9.jpeg

if Three Hopes tells me to kill her…I ****ing won’t

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I hate working from home!!!!!!

I wanna sneak out and get Mario Strikers.
Tempted fate, ran out and ended up buying it during my break. Forgot there was another toy store near me and I've done everything already today outside of a meeting in a few hours. Macro recorder is the thing to use in overtime....................and where I need to transfer over is the opposite direction plus its gonna be pissing down later so I thought yes to this once.

ga6moo1i5ti01.jpg

That's the furthest I'm tempting fate though.
I'll post thoughts later.

Bottom memes
Hahahahaaha

5/10.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Aw yeah Primal season 2 releases July 21st baby!

Can't wait to see Spear and Fang to go out into sea beyond their land! Hope they fight an albino livyatan melvillei in homage to Moby ****.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
In case anyone missed it, here's the launch date trailer for TMNT: Shredder's Revenge.

Here's hoping that we get a Direct announcement soon. (and I'm hoping it won't be on a Wednesday - my Wednesdays are jam-packed from start to finish as it is)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Headcanon.

The MonsterVerse, Rampage, The Meg and Trollhunter are all set within the same universe.

The Troll Security Service is actually a distinct branch of MONARCH that was formed to keep trolls away from populace areas and said trolls are actually titan fauna coming from a hollow pocket with an environment that suits them.

By 2014 when the existence of monsters was accidentally revealed, the trolls was eventually known by the public since the Norweigan government felt there was no need to keep their existence as a secret anymore.

The ecosystem where the megalodon was living is also a submerged hollow pocket that got flooded eventually at some point.

What was used to create the pathogen in Rampage was titan DNA, also the Russell character in that film is related to the Russells seen in King of the Monsters, perhaps a cousin of Mark Russell.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I need to see the final design first, before I criticize the biped Sprigatito evo

Biped Pokemon can be done well assuming the design is good, though I guess we'll have to wait and see

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I moved over to seltzer water a year or so ago and it's honestly made soda less appealing to me.

An acquired taste for sure, but there's bound to be at least one """flavor""" that'll call to you.

Also made me realize half the fun of soda is just the carbonation.

Last edited:

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
I just want a Jak and Daxter remake.

Is that so hard?
Honestly, I don't think NaughtyDog seems to care enough about revisiting the IP at all. Yesterday Neil confirmed the company's working on another project and at this point I think that'll either be another TLOU game (gotta milk it ig :/) or a new IP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom