• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
so far we got US Agent…I wonder if we’ll get someone like Songbird into the MCU
Hard to say who will be in other than the US Agent and as much as I would love to see the Red Hulk in which it is unlikely due to William Hurt who played General Ross in the films sadly passed away earlier this year.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hard to say who will be in other than the US Agent and as much as I would love to see the Red Hulk in which it is unlikely due to William Hurt who played General Ross in the films sadly passed away earlier this year.
and despite what others would say, it’s best to not recast him just because he passed. Also someone on Twitter recommended Yelena as an MCU Thunderbolts member…not against the idea

And on unrelated terms, it turns out Young Justice has been doing some sort of them good ass numbers

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
if anyone here is interested in both Minecraft and spoopy ARGs, I stumbled across a cool series today I wanted to share. Here's the first video:

be sure to check video descriptions if interested enough to watch the other videos; the series isn't very long so far, you can finish it within an hour or so.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The thunderbolts line up so far is pretty obvious.

It’s gonna be Ghost, Abomination, U.S Agent Yelena, Likely a red hulk, but someone other then Ross.

And the rest are up in the air. Agatha would be fun to see though.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Thunderbolts...

So basically MCU's attempt at The Suicide Squad. Lol.

Too bad it'll be watered down and PG-13 not willing to take the risks The Suicide Squad did.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
My predictions for the team:

100% in:
  • US Agent (from TFATWS)
  • Abomination (from TIH)
  • Yelena (from Black Widow)
Probably in:
  • Ghost (from Ant-Man and the Wasp)
  • Taskmaster (from Black Widow, I know this take on the character was controversial but I don't think it's beyond redemption)
  • at least one new character
Maybe?:

• Justin Hammer (from Iron Man 2)
  • Agatha (from Wandavision)
  • White Vision (from Wandavision)
  • Echo (from Hawkeye)
  • Bullseye (from Daredevil)

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Ik I'm late, but why are we getting a TLOU remake anyway? It didn't age poorly, it still looks good by todays standards, and it's still playable on the PS5. It's like Nintendo porting 3D World to the Switch and then decided to remake 3D World.

Also the graphical changes are just
View attachment 354417
Gotta fill out that release schedule somehow. :drshrug:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
a legend already
Wasn't The Suicide Squad just GoTG but DC?
and with John Cena
The thunderbolts line up so far is pretty obvious.

It’s gonna be Ghost, Abomination, U.S Agent Yelena, Likely a red hulk, but someone other then Ross.

And the rest are up in the air. Agatha would be fun to see though.
if there’s no Songbird then my MUA2 nostalgia will end up dying

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You're more likely to see pigs fly before you ever see the MCU ever doing an R-rated film.

Mark my words, Deadpool 3 is gonna be toned down to PG-13.

no matter how much you want to continue worshipping DC, facts are facts.

There will be R rated Marvel films, there are plenty of opportunities for it.

Disney isn’t going to tone down a film when they know that things like Deadpool make bank because of how they are made.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Hot take!

I thought Jak and Daxter was a meh game.
L take.

no matter how much you want to continue worshipping DC, facts are facts.

There will be R rated Marvel films, there are plenty of opportunities for it.

Disney isn’t going to tone down a film when they know that things like Deadpool make bank because of how they are made.
Actually Deadpool 3 sends him to the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and it's rated G. Sorry.

Reactions: Z25

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
This one rule i decided to run with in this run of Pokemon Sword actually managed to artificially increase the difficulty somewhat, i only go into the gym with the amount of Pokemon the gym leader is using, so for most of Sword and shields gyms i go into it with four Pokemon. This prevents me from steamrolling the fights, i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom