• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
I don’t understand why every Alien game under the sun has been greenlit except Isolation 2. I might be one of five people who actually care at this point but it stings to get so hyped for Dark Descent only for it to be an action twin stick shooter.

I guess you could say my salt levels are out of this world. heh, i am unreasonably upset.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ok legit ass question, it may be stupid but in genuinely curious. Would Professor Layton count as a person of color that lives in England or is he just a really tan British person
The rare Tan British person, but in his world London actually can see the sun.

Is it only new games today? I wanna see Multiversus reveals lol
Nah, new SF6 stuff, new TMNT stuff, and a bunch of mid games like Mankind and Saint's Row. I was hoping The Rock was gonna show the Multiverse version of Black Adam. Non-Stop The Mid of Us.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The Last of Us Multiplayer should be called More of Us
That's too cute for a game like this lol

Ok legit ass question, it may be stupid but in genuinely curious. Would Professor Layton count as a person of color that lives in England or is he just a really tan British person
I always assumed it was just a stylistic choice since most characters in his games have that skin tone.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I watched a bit of it and really Geoff I like you much when you are standing up for the games industry to some people but my ****ing god can you please stop doing that thing with your hand where he shakes it like mad? Makes me think he's trying either a karate chop or conjuring fire from hand.

Dude says more ****ing cliche lines than a British soap opera.

Ok so i bet 100% that resetea is nuttin over the last of us being remade
Think we all know how trash Resetera is after some of them getting more giddy than an Irish alcoholic when it comes to censoring. Not unexpected.

I respect the first game but it lost it from me after announcing the sequel.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

So guys.............Nick All Star Brawl. I've been playing it and I'm actually enjoying it, more so enjoying playing as Toph and Reptar.

Needs more Rugrats, Rocket Power and Ahhh Real Monsters characters. Just two between them all isn't enough!

ah

so basically

Just be like me and get your best friend to watch it while you sleep cause tired from work:

annGQD7G_700w_0.jpg

His 2 hours wasted, not mine.

Imagine going back in time amd telling everyone thag the TLOU will get remade before Black and White.
I'd laugh and cry at the same time.

Dutch Raikuna

Just finished my first 4-10s work week.

It's tiring, but having Friday off is pretty :dedede:
Don't mind me asking but what type of job is it?

That was kind of ass lol

What happened to e3?
Remember when people thought Geoff with his Summer Game Fest was gonna be the E3 Killer?

Yeah..........................................................I only give a **** about the Nintendo Direct when it happens.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
A Thunderbolts movie is confirmed to be in the works at Marvel Studios:

Also, it is more likely there will be further MCU news at this year's D23 Expo:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
And another one leaves GF

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The staff of the Anime Expo 2022 event revealed that attendees will no longer be required to show proof of vaccination for COVID-19 or a negative COVID-19 test taken 72 hours prior to attending the event. Regardless of vaccination status, masks will be required indoors (except in designated eating areas) and will be optional outdoors. Face coverings must fit snugly and properly, fully covering attendees' nose and mouth, and secure under the chin.

The convention is not offering refunds.
Wow, very nice, very cool

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Smash? More like

REMOVED
I wish I knew what was removed
The meme has now peaked.

The Chirs Barnes-isms in the voice acting is really solid!
I think this Peter forgot that Mary Jane is still lost (unless this is set after he got his real MJ back)
A Thunderbolts movie is confirmed to be in the works at Marvel Studios:

Also, it is more likely there will be further MCU news at this year's D23 Expo:

so far we got US Agent…I wonder if we’ll get someone like Songbird into the MCU

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Wow, minutes later
Following yesterday's announcement that the Anime Expo 2022 event attendees would no longer be required to show proof of vaccination for COVID-19 or a negative COVID-19 test, staff updated the event's Health & Safety guidelines on Thursday that proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test will in fact be required. The negative test must be taken within 72 hours of the convention.
Wonder what made them change their mind🧐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom