• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Drew a bit of peak fiction. But seriously, I do have a soft spot for the Vectorman games. Isn't that Summer of gaming stuff this week?

I don't get sega's gameplan here. Why bother with all this "Sonic" and "Persona" and "Yakuza" BS, when they could simply make Vectorman 3 and become Vectillionares overnight. They could then use the excess funds to make these passion projects, as well as diversifying by purchasing such things as Nintendo, Amazon, and Denmark.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Perks of having an overly attatched dog: if he's knows you're going to give him a bath and is avoid the bathtub, just lock him out of the bathroom. He'll hate being in a seperate room from you so much that he'll start begging to be let in.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Whats everyones phone notification sound? I just madr my KHs item obtained sound
Sister gets the Kim Possible text sound
Parents got the 60s Batman sound
Uncle gets PowerPuff Girls end credits
One of my cousins gets Raven saying “ya nasty”
Everything/Everyone else gets the Persona 5 text song

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I just tried out the FE Three Hopes demo and the gameplay is really great. I wasn't planning on getting this game since I'm not a FE fan but the Musou fan in me is enjoying it that much that I want to pick it up.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I can't wait for the upcoming film starring Chris Pratt and a dinosaur.

I know the joke is that it's to be expected that you were describing Jurassic Park, only for it to be revealed you were describing Mario.

...I somehow thought you were just describing Mario so I didn't get the joke when I clicked the spoiler tag. :skull:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm almost done with revisiting Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney.

I'm glad that the ace attorney developers took a look at the 10 witness cross examination that happens in this games final case and decided NOT to do something that drastic in the Great ace attorney, in those games at most we see like 5 witnesses i think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom