• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Pokémon Realidia System, a Spanish fan game:

Very similar design wise to Xenoverse.

While English isn’t available, if you read the first response there, you can download a free translator that auto translates most of the text while you play.
I tried running it, but it says it's missing "game.ini". Any idea what that means?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Tbh the fact Byleth goes green haired mode makes me think Sothis is possessing them in some capacity, especially since they're actually talking for once
well…gonna put a tiny big spoiler in but I’m a quick and nutshelled way
they both literally needed one another to live for a tiny bit. Sothis needed a body to be able to live, but since Rhea was too desperate and kept using other people to try and bring her back to life…they kept dying

Sitri, their mother, was the last test subject to “fail”, but gave birth to Byleth…who was going to die if they didn’t get her crest put into their heart. Rhea tried to use Byleth to resurrect her mom again, but there was a massive problem…

yes Byleth and Sothis were completely compatible, but were so compatible that Sothis couldn’t be used to take over their body (not like she would’ve wanted that anyways). It also helps that she gave them her entire powerset, so it wouldn’t have meant much…also Byleth has always been able to talk, problem is she’s spent most of her life being a mercenary with Jeralt and not being able to have friends to really talk about much to anybody else (like a homeschooled child with no friends, but is the best in both the class and the neighborhood anyways)

long story short, Byleth and Sothis are too good together to have dominated one another, and needed each other to both stay alive and to give them some sort of expression in life (which came to fruition once Byleth shed a tear after watching Jeralt die twice due to trying to cheat death and abuse time

…yay Byleth…and remember that Fyleth better than Myleth tho

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Noipoi Noipoi I can not forgive you for your words stated about Byleth…unless you like Hilda and Marianne…otherwise I’ll let things slide

until then I shall be taking your African American Rights card

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hilda's ****in cute, bro. Marianne's cool too.

I have rights??
you do now, especially for keeping the somehow not lesbian cotton candy love around. Gotta keep the best women together after all

hands back the African American Rights card

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I'm probably gonna record my reaction to the Summer Games Fest. If good stuff gets announced, I'll post it.

I'll post it if bad stuff gets announced too, cause then that's just funny. :4pacman:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm probably gonna record my reaction to the Summer Games Fest. If good stuff gets announced, I'll post it.

I'll post it if bad stuff gets announced too, cause then that's just funny. :4pacman:
we then find out you have a video game to be revealed tomorrow

cashregister9

Smash Hero

Just gimme the funny Xenoblade Box Nintendo.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Just gimme the funny Xenoblade Box Nintendo.
They're gonna bring it back at a later date so we can go through the same **** again?

Ain't getting me this time, Nintendo. Fix yo site.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So apparently if you have the Fire Emblem three houses save data on your switch, Byleths name woll be whatever you named them on three houses in Three Hopes.

That explains why the default name of byleth was given to me as Robin

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom