• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
"Lechonk" sounds too much like fat fanart of the main antagonist of Monkey Island.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
About the legendary Pokemon in the new game...

"Koraidon and Miraidon grace the covers of Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet, respectively.

Koraidon is a Legendary Pokémon you can meet in Pokémon Scarlet, and Miraidon is a Legendary Pokémon you can meet in Pokémon Violet. These two Pokémon are said to have powers that far surpass those of other Pokémon, but details about Koraidon and Miraidon are still shrouded in mystery."

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I feel it goes without saying that the two opposing forces in this game is the past and the future.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Also, the new rival I assume, they say that y'all been friends.

That girl is like 22 years old and the protag is like 10. No way in hell they friends.
laughs in most of my friends were a lot older than me as a kid

Seriously though, I think it can be a fun dynamic to have the rival character more mature and experienced than you.

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
Oh wtf Prof. Sara's got fangs bruh LOL

Also looking back at the legendaries, Koraidon's feathers look hella nice I think I prefer that one over Miriadon

I wonder how much the stories will change based on this supposed past vs future theme.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
My roommate and I are probably going to coordinate which of us gets which version

Right now it seems like he's geting Scarlet and I'm getting Violet since I like the mechanical looking legendary more

Noipoi

Howdy!
This design would almost be perfect, but then he had to try and swallow a tire for some reason.

Is he okay? Do i need to preform the heimlich maneuver?
It’s a dewlap!
0A152E64-E4BC-44EB-9634-24B8BAE5111C.jpeg

Also…
According to leakers…

The legends will transform into vehicle-like forms, and you can ride them around the overworld.

Koraidon is a motorcycle, while Miraidon is some kind of hover bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom