• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I think these are the 1st main series games where I equally like both of the legendary mascots. Both Kiraidon and Miraidon look really cool to the point which version I will choose will not be as simple as which legendary I prefer.

Nice that there are two professors that are version-exclusive. They both look cool. Professor Sada seems to have a more prehistoric look to her similar to Kiraidon, while Professor Turn looks more futuristic similar to Miraidon. Just looking at these two and the legendary mascots tells me these games's theme will likely past vs future. Maybe Kiraidon symbolizes history and the past, while Miraidon symbolizes the future.

Nemona looks very cool for a rival character.

All of the new Pokemon revealed so far look nice. I'm guessing Lechonk will be the early game "rodent" of these games (rodent in quotes because Lechonk is based on a hog and not a rodent, but it the first Normal-type you will find similar to the likes of Bunnelby, Bidoof, Yungoos, Patrat, etc.). Pawmi look fitting for the electric rodent of the Spain-like region, and Smoliv is cool for being the 1st olive Pokemon.

Hoping we see some towns and cities in the next trailer or two, but at least we have Pokemon Centers/Marts show up in many routes, fitting for an open-world game.

cashregister9

Smash Hero

osby

Smash Obsessed
When the thread poll will be changed so we can show our newfound admiration and adoration for Lechonk over the actual starter mons?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Saw the new trailer, every new Pokémon in it kinda feel odd to me. Give me big Yokai Watch vibes.

The legends are also weird but kinda interesting, don’t know which I like more but both are cool.

Also when I saw pawnmi I immediately thought of this:
1654093757280.jpeg

Really made me think they refined the beta design.

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
Ok hold up

If that leak some of y'all are discussing is real

A hover bike transformation sounds a tad bit cooler than a motorcycle ngl 👀

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Maybe it’s just my inherent dragon bias, but these mother****ers are a million times cooler.
The trailer didn't do the purple one justice tho the way it posed made it look like a huge ass dong.

But artwork looks so much better
Go off, king, never shut up about it. Shout it from the rooftops
Been campaigning on this site for a while now. Glad to see they finally addressed my (and many others) grievances 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom