• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Good artwork but we won't know until we get a 4chan photo with all three final evos that alp look fake except they're real.

I think they'll probably do that. Like I was pretty bummed out when my pick didn't win the mob and biome vote (Iceologer and Swamp) but hearing Swamp would be after mountains was reassuring.

Although RIP to the 3rd place biome update, what was that again?
I don't remember the 3rd biome update, either. Also, yeah, Iceloger was a good pick. It and the "elite" version of the Blaze were the mobs I was most interested in seeing that didn't/have yet to make the cut.

Also, on the note of Illagers, I wonder if they'll ever actually give the Illusioner a way to spawn without commands.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Also, something I find interesting is despite being a duck, Quaxly is just pure water and not water/flying.

For comparison, Ducklett was both. And both grass and fire have a flying type starter as well.

I wonder if the evo's gonna gain that typing.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Also, something I find interesting is despite being a duck, Quaxly is just pure water and not water/flying.

For comparison, Ducklett was both. And both grass and fire have a flying type starter as well.

I wonder if the evo's gonna gain that typing.
I want a water/dark pirate. Or maybe fighting or steel.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I stood by Grookey and still stand by Rillaboom.

I'mma do the same for Sprigatito no matter what it's final evolution is.
TBH I more meme about it than anything.

Like, yeah, I'd like them to not do it to a cat 'Mon for once, but it is what it is. If the design is good, then I'm cool with it.

Besides, it's not like they'll ever top their best cat design anyway, so what's the point.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Does it have any credibility to it or is it just that it looks real?

Because honestly I really dig it. It's a fun mix of silly, weird and cute. Would 100% stick with Fuecoco if this is true no matter what the other two evolve into.

...Ah danggit, now I'm just going to be dissapointed when it turns out to be fake.
People fluent in Japanese have reported that the text all checks out, so we can’t debunk it based on that.

Aside from that…no solid evidence either way.

I don’t exactly believe it, but I do think it’s very well made. And it feels like a Gamefreak design, imo.
In addition, the background like the drink and setup of the drawing people are more inclined to believe then all the other “legit sketches by totally real john Gamefreak”. The stuff in the photo has people buying into it a bit more.

wouldn't be to disappointed if real. It’s a cool type combo and design.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Atlus has put out yet another survey asking if people want to see their games on (among other systems) the Switch. Given how the past several surveys seem to have gone, I'm fully expecting that any demand for any version of Persona 3 or 5 on the Switch or PC (or any version of Persona 4 on Switch) will be completely ignored, and we'll get Persona Q or Persona 4: Dancing All Night ports instead.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Oh yeah, I’m pretty exciting to try Kirby 64. After hearing this remix years ago, I always wanted to play it but never got around to:
Its the best Kirby game and if anyone tells you otherwise, refrain from speaking to them ever again.

Reactions: Z25

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
If they give Sprigatito a **** in boots like evolution like a lot of fanart does, I wouldn't mind it being on two
****-in Boots evo probably isn't happening assuming him being Spanish was just a thing Shrek did. The original story was Italian.

21 medals in Rhythm Heaven Fever so far.

Monkey Watch is still the bane of my existence.
I need to know your thoughts on Tambourine. Absolutely irritating

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm terrified for Wanda.
Patrick is so strong, he can kick his own ass. Very few things have ever scared the man, and Wanda is a literal walking trauma bomb…so she screwed big time

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It's gonna be interesting when the **** in Boots movie comes out and this site censors every the post talking about it.
Puhss in Boots…or however Dashie would say more than one puh to make a name work (or we just say Phuss in Boots)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I enjoyed the first movie up until the reveal of Humpty being behind it all.

Came off as hypocritical given he's the reason he gotten **** as a wanted criminal again just so they could've been the thieving buddies again, yet had the nerve to get revenge when **** was justified in abandoning him after he turned over a new leaf?

**** should have turned him into an omelette when he had the chance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom