• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
what a nice kid

i sure hope they're not some unholy demon in disguise
Lol oh yeah

Thankfully the true pacifist route is the "correct" one so Chara's character gets redeemed with that, thankfully. Not blatant like Asriel/Flowey but it's something.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
In addition, the background like the drink and setup of the drawing people are more inclined to believe then all the other “legit sketches by totally real john Gamefreak”. The stuff in the photo has people buying into it a bit more.

wouldn't be to disappointed if real. It’s a cool type combo and design.
It definitely is more believable. The sheet looks like a good concept art sheet, nothing about the design sticks out in an amateur way, and the set-up around the image doesn't come off like someone who just printed something off of their computer. It definitely seems feels professional, and while that doesn't automatically means it's real (just look at some of the fake rumors we had) it does give it more plausibility.

It also makes me wonder what the other starters will be. I really like this design and if the others are similar then we could have a very solid set.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
BTW can I just say how hyped I am for Mario Strikers next month?

I think this is probably gonna be the first Mario Sports game since GCN days that isn't hecka mid.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
**** Grayson and **** in Boots
I can't say my grandpa's name on this site. I would have to call him "Richard" which seems kinda wrong to me :yoshi:
Dichard
Nah, it's mid as ****

No Daisy, no playsy
mod the game so that everyone and everything is Daisy
Speaking of...

Time to be controversial:

I never got the appeal behind Daisy or how huge a fanbase she has. I don't dislike her, but TBH I like Peach and especially Rosalina way more.

I am ready to be told my opinion is bad, now. :040:
your opinion is bad

Sincerely,
:ultdaisy:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Speaking of...

Time to be controversial:

I never got the appeal behind Daisy or how huge a fanbase she has. I don't dislike her, but TBH I like Peach and especially Rosalina way more.

I am ready to be told my opinion is bad, now. :040:
I don't care for her that much either.

Honestly, my opinion on Daisy has been tainted by that one infamous fanboy of her.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I don't care for her that much either.

Honestly, my opinion on Daisy has been tainted by that one infamous fanboy of her.
I'mma be real

as silly as it probably sounds

The weird, cultish fanbase she has (that individual in particular) really did hurt my perception of her. Obviously not all Daisy fans are like this, of course, and I will most definitely not paint with a broad stroke (I'm a Waluigi fan, I know how much it sucks to have to deal with that), but man are the vocal Daisy fans really obnoxious about shilling her. No one here is like that, thankfully.

Like, don't get me wrong, I've seen fanart of her that's adorable, but like...IDK, I've never really seen her be interesting in any of the games. I feel like the Daisy everyone keeps telling me is great is people's fanon of her, 'cause TBH to me, she doesn't really have a personality in the games she's in, even by Mario standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom