• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
birthday is upon me and I will regret being old
Happy Birthday!

Overall, really enjoyed the Moon Knight which shows how well developed Marc Spector and Steven Grant had come along throughout the episodes and I will probably say that I am satisified with the final episode.

Tawaret being Layla's avatar was hilarious as usual and her costume was based upon the "Scarlet Scarab." But that post credit scene, I had a feeling that Marc's other alter ego Jake Lockley was going to show up eventually to kill Arthur Harrow with Amit's soul inside his body.

Other than that, I do hope that Marvel Studios can offer Oscar Isaac further roles as Moon Knight within furture projects.

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Brute race:

1651674782427.png

“I’m Brute Nyalmot. Huddle for warmth with your little buddies and leave the cold darkness to me.”

Alignment: Neutral-Chaos

Origin: Nepalese mythology. A kind of yeti, the “magical creatures” of the Himalayas. Nyalmot is the biggest type of magical snow beast in the mountains, with their height being close to four and a half meters. As the case with another type of yeti that looks similar, there’s a lot of mystery surrounding how Nyalmot looks other than them having flat feet, a terrible smell, and enough strength to throw boulders as easily as a human would throw a pebble.

Skills: Ice Breath, Crushing Onslaught, Marakukaja

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Vile race.

I’m pretty sure Nyalmot’s design is inspired by some obscure 80s manga or something. Yetis are called rakshasas, or demons by Nepalese people so it makes sense why it looks like a demonic creature and not just like a white ape. Funny enough, Westerners exaggerated how terrifying these creatures are supposed to be when they first learned about their existence.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ah these birthday acknowledgments making me realize I didn’t take advantage of Taylor Swift’s 22 song enough…so…

You don’t know about me
But my ass is 23

…it don’t hit the same…but I thank every last one of you nonetheless
I'm in the top three of something for the first time in my life. Better protect my status by whatever it takes.

Thanks, btw
oh nonono…you don’t have to thank me, I instead will thank you for being an awesome person
Good Morning My Gamers

Happy Birthday

Where do I rank?
you get both 4th and 5th place due to you not having enough space…and for thankfully not stabbing me like noi did…therefore I’ll be hiding you there as well as possible

also I’m opressing gamers
Happy birthday TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 you dirty rotten ******* dirty ******* sneaky old ugly dirty *******
everyday I walk closer to God and Heaven, and everyday you young folk continue to flaunt that youth I miss dearly…but at least I still have Spider-Shrek
So Brian Drummond was Knuckles before in one of the other cartoons, wonder if he'll reprise it in this new show.

That's the Project M successor right? I saw how badass Mega Man X and Zero were in one of those, but I don't remember if that was the one.

Also Happy Birthday TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4
I tip my Echidna hat to you as thanks
Happy day of birthing, TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4
ah the birthing machine I came out of. Shall never forget that or the stork that accidentally lost me and took me from the Yoshis
Happy birthday TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 !
Why thank you ever so…oh god I’m turning into a fancy person
hooray for me reaching closer to the age of brokenness and making Telltale like life decisions
Happy Birthday!

Overall, really enjoyed the Moon Knight which shows how well developed Marc Spector and Steven Grant had come along throughout the episodes and I will probably say that I am satisified with the final episode.

Tawaret being Layla's avatar was hilarious as usual and her costume was based upon the "Scarlet Scarab." But that post credit scene, I had a feeling that Marc's other alter ego Jake Lockley was going to show up eventually to kill Arthur Harrow with Amit's soul inside his body.

Other than that, I do hope that Marvel Studios can offer Oscar Isaac further roles as Moon Knight within furture projects.
I laughed way to hard when Marc face planted on the ground to end the normal episode
sees date
View attachment 351758

Also, happy birthday TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 !
Anakin about to attack me as a gift
Hap Birth Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Super Smash Brothers Four
to this day, I still wish I didn’t make the name in the long run

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I laughed way to hard when Marc face planted on the ground to end the normal episode
I wonder if the reason for Marc still having a leash tied on his leg had something to do with Jake Lockley?

Also, I am to assume that Layla will still have Tawaret as part of her avatar?

Next up, Ms. Marvel which I believe comes out on Disney+ next month.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Seeing as this is May the 4th, here is a reminder from yours truly to watch peak fiction if you haven't already
1651685155116.png

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I haven't seen Spider-Man 3 in years but I remember never having any serious issues with it, as well as not understanding the hate. Venom probably could have been handled better but I still don't think he's as bad in the film as many people claim.

Also, the Sandman's origin scene is legitimately iconic.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Right-clickers win!

Noipoi

Howdy!

KingofPhantoms