• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
bruh Sylvie really ****ing everybody over without even trying

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Imo, Jaleel was fine but idk wtf they were thinking with casting him with like half of the entire cast in Underground.

I heard Deven is really good from Dragalia fans, so I think he's do great.
ABC went for the big money and big views, for Jaleel at the least
101C5676-5AC1-45B3-870F-94624F72F5BA.jpeg
6EE5FEC2-FC3F-47D6-85DC-C36B5B871429.jpeg

Jaleel White Sonic is funny because it’s Urkel.
9649C892-B6BC-4198-B20C-3CA7F4BB2D00.jpeg

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
the hierarchy of power in the DC universe is about to change…Lil Nas X style

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Black people taking over Sonic, as we should be 😤😤😤
Honestly I didn't notice it wasn't Roger again when I first heard the clip but people hyped the **** out of Deven Mack afterthis announcement so hopefully we'll get a good take on the character again as beyond Ben Schwartz who plays a pretty different version of the character, it's been a long time since I liked a Sonic VA performance
Bruh I'm not familiar with these at all, fresh VAs is great though I misread Brian as Ryan and popped the **** off before awkwardly sitting back down

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Mother 3 news:

This makes me wonder if the controversial stuff was as big of a deal as people made it out to be, since they considered just releasing it without a translation, although I guess it could’ve been part of why they wouldn’t have considered it profitable to release.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Honestly I didn't notice it wasn't Roger again when I first heard the clip but people hyped the **** out of Deven Mack afterthis announcement so hopefully we'll get a good take on the character again as beyond Ben Schwartz who plays a pretty different version of the character, it's been a long time since I liked a Sonic VA performance

Bruh I'm not familiar with these at all, fresh VAs is great though I misread Brian as Ryan and popped the **** off before awkwardly sitting back down
Canada law states that if you wanna VA in there, you gotta be Canadian or have a license.

Idk why that's the case but yeah.

Anyways, wooo Sonic is black yeah wooo

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
I wonder if Brian Drummond is Knuckles again or if they'll have him voice Shadow because he's the original English voice of Vegeta

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Imo, Jaleel was fine but idk wtf they were thinking with casting him with like half of the entire cast in Underground.

I heard Deven is really good from Dragalia fans, so I think he's do great.
Yeah the over-saturation of his voice there was a dealbreaker, at least with AoSTH and SATAM there were enough recurring characters with their own voices to balance it out. It definitely was a misstep to have the same guy voice all three main leads, one of which being a girl.

I know they’re triplets but still

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Idk if this was posted before but something pretty neat

I feel Deven's gonna be a highlight regardless how this show turns out
I already love him, he's gonna do great.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
It's so ****ing funny cause I mistook him for RCS and thought "Oh he has actual joy in his voice now, good that Roger's getting good direction with Sonic for once" only for Deven Mack to be perfect for the role
IMHO Rodger is an amazing Sonic, it's just outside of Boom they never let him make the role his or let him have any actual direction. Things will hopefully improve with Ian and co. hopefully being the ones to guide him during Frontiers recording.

Deven is already killing it, though: Can already tell he's gonna be legendary.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
IMHO Rodger is an amazing Sonic, it's just outside of Boom they never let him make the role his or let him have any actual direction. Things will hopefully improve with Ian and co. hopefully being the ones to guide him during Frontiers recording.

Deven is already killing it, though: Can already tell he's gonna be legendary.
I feel like Roger shines a lot in material outside his home series. It all depends on the direction given and the flexibility SEGA allows him to have. I’ve fully accepted him as game Sonic and I hope Frontiers does him justice.

It does amuse me we have three different voices for Sonic for separate forms of media at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom