• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
You’re not gonna believe this, the craziest thing just happened! I was biking my way home from work going across a road bridge above the river where on the other side a group of eight ducklings were wandering on the sidewalk and stumbled onto the side of the road. Thankfully a one a couple was nearby and they help me on gabapentin clings as well as getaway oncoming cars and I set them into a bag that I was carrying my work clothes with the time. There is a park nearby where I could drop them off near the river and I took them over there and they found a safe spot behind the rocks away from the current.

Noipoi

Howdy!
You’re not gonna believe this, the craziest thing just happened! I was biking my way home from work going across a road bridge above the river where on the other side a group of eight ducklings were wandering on the sidewalk and stumbled onto the side of the road. Thankfully a one a couple was nearby and they help me on gabapentin clings as well as getaway oncoming cars and I set them into a bag that I was carrying my work clothes with the time. There is a park nearby where I could drop them off near the river and I took them over there and they found a safe spot behind the rocks away from the current.
Now teach them to punch things.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I await the day Nintendo finally adds King K. Rool to a future Mario Kart game.

Ha, ha, ha, ha. As if that'll ever happen. Knowing them they'll add Baby Pink Bronze Peach before they ever add him.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I await the day Nintendo finally adds King K. Rool to a future Mario Kart game.

Ha, ha, ha, ha. As if that'll ever happen. Knowing them they'll add Baby Pink Bronze Peach before they ever add him.
Just wait, brother.

When the Mario movie drops next year, casual viewers are gonna love Donkey Kong. Coincidentally, the totally real new DK game is dropping next year too, with K Rool as the main villain.

So when all these new monke fans see K Rool in all his glory, they'll demand him in Mario Kart.

It'll start with Tour, but then...

We're in :denzel:

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
In other news, yesterday was Raimi Spider-Man's 20th anniversary.

And today, it's the 15 year anniversary of...
Me
Spider-Man 3
Avengers

May 4th is the day of cinema gods

if only Sam Raimi believed people love 3
I wonder if the reason for Marc still having a leash tied on his leg had something to do with Jake Lockley?

Also, I am to assume that Layla will still have Tawaret as part of her avatar?

Next up, Ms. Marvel which I believe comes out on Disney+ next month.
maybe Steven is so used to sleeping with a leash on, that he just puts it back on, while Marc is not used to it and had to be punished for judging the perfect house they now live in together

and it’s amazing how we’re getting out of the Moon Knight phase, are current in madness, just to struggle to finally get to Kamala’s innocent that’ll be interrupted by the Thor/Korg bro modes
Happy new year TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 !

Wait.
I’m stealing that gif as a gift
TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 Sorry for giving you another notification, but happy birthday!
Thanks you…and my notifications don’t mind the love it’s being given
Mario Kart fans when they see babies
Baby Luigi left no evidence of the killer

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I recall Sony might be buying Square Enix.

RIP Hero, Cloud, and Sephiroth. Sora is a debatable one being he's a Disney rep.

And there would go all of Geno's chances ever making it into Smash ever. Not like he even had a chance anyway. An obscure side character from an 25+ year old game.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Just wait, brother.

When the Mario movie drops next year, casual viewers are gonna love Donkey Kong. Coincidentally, the totally real new DK game is dropping next year too, with K Rool as the main villain.

So when all these new monke fans see K Rool in all his glory, they'll demand him in Mario Kart.

It'll start with Tour, but then...

We're in :denzel:
Ok gramps, back to bed

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Square sold Tomb Raider, one of the highest selling franchises, for blockchain technology that is now worth approximately .56¢
Don’t believe the propaganda, Crypto Bros still winning. 😎

SE gonna change the world, yo. Count on it!!! I love my apes, they’re gonna take me to the big time. Stay on that grind, NFT Bros! 💵 💵 💵 😤 😤 💪 💪

🤮

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom