• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
For reasons I don’t know, I put a couple songs from my music libraries on my Nintendo 3DS music app tonight.

We got a sampling of songs from a bunch of media, including video games, cartoons, and anime!

I also got a look at 2012 SneakyLink’s 3DS music. While there are a lot of hits (Game Room theme!), there are questionable choices (why do I have the Cod Zombies soundtrack on my 3DS?).

Overall, it’s interesting how I still don’t have all the tips regarding the usage of the app.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Famous Minecraft Streamer, Dream, who has been going on a rant that him enabling his fanbase to dox LBGT and/or minorities of color, as well as stating that his fanbase being notorious for doxxing wasn't his problem, got doxxed shortly after his stream.

He also claimed doxxing didn't do anything
It sucks seeing people get dogpiled/harassed and doxxed by his stans and seeing some of his other stans say “it would have happened anyway, he can’t control them” as if him replying to people doesn’t bring a massive amount of intention including those looking for targets. They also act as if all the criticism is harassment or intentionally misinterpreting stuff he’s said or done, and as if he has no responsibility whatsoever and can’t defend himself without replying to people directly >_>

At least some of his fans understand, but they seem to be drowned out by the others; I barely see them on Twitter, with most criticism coming from other people and his stans arguing against it.

anyway, to end things on a lighter note, stan Steve, he is the only Minecraft man you should stan as well as the most wholesome.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Keep in mind gorillas were considered a cryptid until like the late 1800's iirc. You should check out the youtube channel Bob Gymlan. Guy is passionate as **** about Sasquatch and brings up a lot of great points about how an intelligent species of great ape could go about in NA without being officially categorized or acknowledged by scientists.
Yes, because 19th century Europeon naturalists couldn't agree on the exist of certain primates in a newly colonized lands, the consensus of the modern zoological community on the existance of bigfoot is totally moot. A youtuber with no credentials proves it.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go feed my pet unicorn. You can't prove I don't have one.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Yes, because 19th century Europeon naturalists couldn't agree on the exist of certain primates in a newly colonized lands, the consensus of the modern zoological community on the existance of bigfoot is totally moot. A youtuber with no credentials proves it.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go feed my pet unicorn. You can't prove I don't have one.
We should bring old-school ancient Greek zoology back. I should be able to describe some bizarre animal hybrid that looks like a Pokemon fusion and confirm its existence by saying a friend of my friend saw it in her perilous trips to the exotic, undiscovered lands of northern Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom