• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Proud to announce I will be voicing THE Smash Brother.

Actually, the cast list is publicly available, so I'm probably good to say what it is. I voice a character in the upcoming fan-film Sonic Villains! It's a 1 hr little project spanning several Sonic universes. (The game's universe, the comic's universe, TV show universes, etc.) It's made by Arion Miitoons, a REALLY talented artist and animator! He actually worked on the Kirby Reanimated Collab, if anyone here has seen that.

Go check out the film's teaser! It's super cool!
Can't say who I'm voicing yet, as while it's a minor role, it's also a spoiler.
Noipoi Noipoi MooMew64 MooMew64 Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Pokelego999 Pokelego999 Wademan94 Wademan94
YOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo, I remember seeing this project a while back. That's awesome dude!

Whatever part you play, hope you have fun & look forward to see the full movie when it's out. :)

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
It's surreal to finally be playing a true 3D Kirby game. Never thought the day would come with how comfortable they seemed to be with sticking to the RtDl formula for so long.

Kirby still sucks tho.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Oh, at tje end credits of Sonic 2, Tom and Maddie decide to adopt a child, a young 10 year old.

His name is Chris.

That's the big reveal.

okay but actually I'm really happy Geno Samuel continued the doc after the hiatus we're getting to the good **** now

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Smol Adaman
I wonder why he has a child version but not irda. I wonder if it somehow could have come into play at one point.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So when is Square gonna port Dragon Quest 4-9 to modern consoles?

Like, the versions of 4, 5, and 6 are the definitive DS remakes that are stuck on mobile, 7 and 8 is stuck on the 3DS and 9 is just stuck on the DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom