• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Wait who am I?

Edit:ah gotcha.

Haven't watched that show yet.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m on World 5 In Forgotten land and damn they went hard on the OsT. Every track has been beautifully composed!

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Multiple people having the same avatars makes it seem like consistent double posting here lol. I keep having to double-check the names themselves now.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Wait who am I?

Edit:ah gotcha.

Haven't watched that show yet.
You EEEEDIOT

I haven’t watched it either lol

Well, it's not as bad as I thought it would be (I don't know who the heck this girl is though)! xD But holy crap, I hadn't thought how empty the site would look without the character renders on the side.
ANDREAAAA

hi :)

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I do know the happy happy Joy joy song thanks to Vinesauce.

Also heyo AndreaAC AndreaAC ! Remember that girl bug I commied to ya before ? If yes, hope you recognize me!
XD Yes, I remember! :p My memory might not be the best but I still do remember that character! XD And you, my friend! XP but sometimes I don't know how should call you! I got used to Hunter for quite a while!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
XD Yes, I remember! :p My memory might not be the best but I still do remember that character! XD And you, my friend! XP but sometimes I don't know how should call you! I got used to Hunter for quite a while!
If Hunter is the one you like, I say you should keep it!

Btw, have you read Berserk? I did very recently on my part, and even though there won't be a real end (Rest in Peace, Miura), Im still very glad I finally readed it and now can form my own opinion on it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well, it's not as bad as I thought it would be (I don't know who the heck this girl is though)! xD But holy crap, I hadn't thought how empty the site would look without the character renders on the side.
It’s been awhile, hope you’ve been good!

And I’m not sure if your question is serious but ironically your characters name
Matched the day. It’s April o Neil from teenage mutant ninja turtles.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Like usual, these posts are going to be really confusing once tomorrow rolls around haha.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I was honestly hoping for something a bit more inspired for this year's joke but I understand not wanting to pass up the opportunity.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
If Hunter is the one you like, I say you should keep it!

Btw, have you read Berserk? I did very recently on my part, and even though there won't be a real end (Rest in Peace, Miura), Im still very glad I finally readed it and now can form my own opinion on it.
:3 Alrighty, then! Hunter it is!

; W ; I haven't, to be completely honest! Reading mangas or watching animes is something I have always struggled to keep up with despite them being surely great recommendations.

I mean, between work, personal projects, real life stuff and watching streams (Currently of Elden Ring)...it's hard for me to truly put time aside to read mangas. :3 But glad to hear you have, my friend!
It’s been awhile, hope you’ve been good!

And I’m not sure if your question is serious but ironically your characters name
Matched the day. It’s April o Neil from teenage mutant ninja turtles.
:D Hello, Z25! It's been a while! :3 Thank you, I have been doing quite decently, still trying to recover from an awful cold/flu that still has left me with a sore throat because of the horrible weather changes...but other than that, pretty good! I hope you've been good too!

XD Oh! Ok! I wasn't kidding! I truly didn't know! I even didn't catch the Nick Cage avatar's deal until just now...I am so slow!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I really got Garfield for mine lol.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I have Leonardo the ninja turtle for mine. I am so happy! I love that guy!

EDIT: Though it appears to be Mr. Krabs on topics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom