• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Vicky and Crocker are in a “relationship” sort of thing
Ah nah bruh lock up the writers

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Vicky and Crocker are in a “relationship” sort of thing
What the ****!?

Please... Please tell me I'm not reading this right. Please!?

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Currently watching the original Fairly Oddparents and I'm still on Season 1 (only two episodes left though).

After hearing about the new show, I think I'll stick to the original.

My knowledge is limited but Vicky is Timmy's babysitter and Crocker is Timmy's teacher right?

cashregister9

Smash Hero
So like...

Danny phantom revival is still on the table, right?

And Tuff Puppy too, yeah?
Danny Phantom Live action reboot that follows Danny Fenton's Kids as they attend a school in the ghost zone for people who can go ghost while seeing many of Danny's nemeses along the way.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Danny phantom revival is still on the table, right?
At the rate things are going from Hey Arnold to Rocko's Modern Life and Invader Zim.

I would say it's rather certain especially given its popularity.

Hell it honestly wouldn't surprise me if Nick are currently doing a trend bringing their old shows back with movies as a test to see how well-received they are seeing if they're worth rebooting.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
If we're getting a Nintendo Direct around the time around the time E3 was supposed to happen, I have doubts the Mario movie will be there.

I feel a trailer will still be close to that time but in the hands of Illumination.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Geez, with how the new Fairly Oddparents is handled, and how they are milking that and other franchises, I worry on how Nickelodeon will treat Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I'd hate to see something bad happen to that franchise.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
ssbwiki has begun their April 1st tomfoolery.

Before browsing, be aware the site is not glitching out.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Im sorry?
I wish they were sorry for this sin
Ah nah bruh lock up the writers
do more than locking up
What the ****!?

Please... Please tell me I'm not reading this right. Please!?
sorry, but this is all legit
So like, where's Tootie during all this?

Because at this point her and Timmy should have gotten together. Channel Chasers and the Drake Bell trilogy can't lie to me.
she probably got erased from history, like with most characters during the last few season of FOP
Eew.

I know they’re older in this version but still…

ewwwwwww.
dude ikr. It’s giving me Bruce/Barbara love feels, and I don’t want that kind of feeling back in my sanity
Geez, with how the new Fairly Oddparents is handled, and how they are milking that and other franchises, I worry on how Nickelodeon will treat Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I'd hate to see something bad happen to that franchise.
I got some bad news about TMNT being milked
franchise has been milked for decades at least. Can’t get worse than Next Mutation and the Bay movies…or the Out of the Shadows game…or the musicals…

but Rise still got done very dirty compared to the rest of these Nick made TMNT projects

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
👀
Considering it’s April fools, I bet they literally mean they are making a sonic cooking show.

Also it’s a shame we got knuckles boards previously because it would have been perfect for this year.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
If butch isn’t involved then hopefully a Danny phantom revival would be good if they did it right.

What’s wrong?

You doing alright?
Got into a small, silly argument with a dear friend of mine (and it wasn't even an argument in the pure sense because we didn't insult each other), but despite apologizing who knows how many times, he still hasn't forgiven me at all and just says "gimme time."

One of those things where you throw up your hands and give up.

It's over something really small and doesn't have to happen, and I've apologized and I don't want a rift to be between him and I. But we're here.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Got into a small, silly argument with a dear friend of mine (and it wasn't even an argument in the pure sense because we didn't insult each other), but despite apologizing who knows how many times, he still hasn't forgiven me at all and just says "gimme time."

It's over something really small and doesn't have to happen, and I've apologized and I don't want a rift to be between him and I. But we're here.
I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to about this.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to about this.
Last thing I'll say is that said friend tends to hold grudges. No matter how genuine my apologies are (which they are), and no matter how small a disagreement may be, that's his tendency.

So I'm concerned that he'll never let it go and it'll hang over my head for a long, long time. Not automatic, but it's a possibility.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Last thing I'll say is that said friend tends to hold grudges. No matter how genuine my apologies are (which they are), and no matter how small a disagreement may be, that's his tendency.

So I'm concerned that he'll never let it go and it'll hang over my head for a long, long time. Not automatic, but it's a possibility.
Well then you shouldn’t worry to much. Sometimes people do really need space, but other times they are t going to let things go,

which sucks, but you can’t beat yourself up over it. I hope things get patched up, but if this a routine issue, then you should try and talk some sense into them. Which if people are to ignorant to learn then sometimes you have to move on or at least distance yourself and hope that it helps your mental state. It’s not worth messing your mind up because of that. I hope either way though you can find a resolution that helps you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom