• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You give the go ahead and one of these three games is greenlit. A new Mario & Luigi game that will be as good as Superstar Saga and Bowser’s Inside Story. This will be true regardless of which one you pick. Knowing that, do you green light…..

Mario & Luigi & Wario & Waluigi
Mario & Luigi & DK & Diddy
OR
Mario & Luigi & Sonic & Tails

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Here is some news from Sakurai himself about a little something for the next Smash Bros. game.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
A bit of a shame - I was hoping I'd wind up with this as a profile pic:

I feel like I need to watch more Nicolas Cage movies to get an idea of what his most over-the-top performance is. (so far, it has to be Face/Off, but this movie where he thinks he's a vampire might have it beat from the clips that I've seen)

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Not intentional but I guess this one is weird enough to be someone's April 1st joke

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Femme race:

1648822980672.png

“I’m My name is Call me Femme Bombo. Nice to meet you Greetings Let’s get along.”

Alignment: Neutral-Chaos

Origin: Occult mythology. A goddess that is mentioned in “Refutation of All Heresies”, a collection of Christian polemic controversially attributed to Hippolytus of Rome. She’s described as an infernal figure associated with nighttime, dogs, blood, torchlight, and restless dead, which hints at her identity as a demonization of the goddess Hecate. She’s possibly a figure with three different facades, with Gorgo, Mormo, and Luna listed among her names.

Skills: Bufula, Agilao, Zionga, Dormina

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Tyrant race.

I’m not sure why SMT keeps acting like Bombo is a real goddess or romanizing her name as “Volvo” but here we are. I’m usually not a fan of Hecate being depicted as a triple goddess, as that’s later sources interpreting her pretty liberally. However, Bombo is herself a liberal interpretation of her, so it checks out. While a bit too sexualized for no real reason, she manages to look the part of an uncanny deity of mystical powers with her unconventional clothes and bizarrely placed metal accessories. She’d probably be hell to animate in 3D, though.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

“Oh yeah, it’s all coming together!”

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I mean I guess it makes sense for this year. A little disappointed, though. :bowsette: Isn't Sandy OP or something?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Mad I didn't get Leonardo or Mikey but hey, here's the last character sheet for the week. An alien dude with some influence from Majin Buu and Ultraman in terms of his design. Though he is still human sized.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You give the go ahead and one of these three games is greenlit. A new Mario & Luigi game that will be as good as Superstar Saga and Bowser’s Inside Story. This will be true regardless of which one you pick. Knowing that, do you green light…..

OR
Come on. Which one do you pick?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

OR
First

Noipoi

Howdy!
I forgot for a second that you can’t change your avatar today.

I was gonna make a NOIPOI version of the funny monkey image, and spend the day memeing about Noi-FT’s.

Oh well, guess I’ll dine on turtle soup :drshrug:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also I saw people hyping up Dedede’s theme music. Which why good, I actually really loved the Meta Knight theme remix.

For an optional arena battle, I really liked that fight and it’s call backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom