• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

Don't understand why we got the sequels of two games before the originals but not bad choices anyway.

EDIT: Also, Japan got Harvest Moon for SNES
Alongside starting off with EWJ2, I'm surprised Jim's debut on the Switch wasn't the Genesis versions. EWJ1/2 were designed with the Genesis in mind, hence things like the 3-button gameplay.

Then again having more people be able to have their Switch library be WELL DONE was probably more important than whether the SNES or Genesis version was better.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Spider-Man 3 gets too much hate

It's a decent 6/10 at worst with a 9/10 in enjoyablity due to it's absurdness.

Also, Emo Peter is a legitimately great villain. Of course his ego would've gotten to him at some point, idk why people saw it as out of character

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Spider-Man 3 deserved to be better based off the birth of Sandman scene alone
I think Spider-Man 3 would’ve been a significantly better film had the execs not had Venom be forced in and just focused on Sandman and Harry Goblin, giving Venom his own spotlight in a fourth movie

My Namco boys getting some love
imagine hating on my man Bully Maguire
Spider-Man 3 is good, y'all are mean.
He put some dirt in their eyes
Spider-Man 3 is genuinelly the funniest Spider-Man film to date, and I can't hate on that
I’m now wishing Bully Maguire randomly joined the Peters in No Way Home…he would’ve let Peter kill all

…or we could’ve at least had all 3 Peters do the emo dance together alongside the pointing

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Oh yeah, this week's AMA subject shall be...
DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon !

Realized I forgot to screenshot the name picker thing, but trust me, they were drawn
I talked with em already, and I'll try to get it up asap

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Just remember if Spider-Man 3 didn’t become so meme worthy, you honestly would have probably never gotten all three spider-man together.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I cannot understand people who say that Spider-Man 3 is the worst Spider-Man movie when The Amazing Spider-Man exists at least TASM2 while a worse movie is unintentionally funny unlike TASM

Spider-Man 3 is kino

Last edited:

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
I always liked Spider-Man 3, it has Sandman and Venom in it which basically meant it was perfect in my mind, though even when I was toddler I preferred Spider-Man 2 (maybe, my memory isn’t perfect). I still think people were too harsh on the film. The character moments were nice even if the structure of the film was a mess.

On a somewhat related note, theres no way Morbius is that bad, right? It’ll take something genuinely insulting to be as bad as F4ntastic.

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Oh yeah, this week's AMA subject shall be...
DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon !

Realized I forgot to screenshot the name picker thing, but trust me, they were drawn
I talked with em already, and I'll try to get it up asap
BACK FOR ONE WEEK ONLY, IT'S...

some guy that most of you don't know

Please ask me questions and I will answer them it will be fun. :)

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I always liked Spider-Man 3, it has Sandman and Venom in it which basically meant it was perfect in my mind, though even when I was toddler I preferred Spider-Man 2 (maybe, my memory isn’t perfect). I still think people were too harsh on the film. The character moments were nice even if the structure of the film was a mess.

On a somewhat related note, theres no way Morbius is that bad, right? It’ll take something genuinely insulting to be as bad as F4ntastic.
It's bad but Fant4stic is a contender for worst movie of all time so probably not that bad.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon 's AMA is now up!
And as per the usual if the rest of y'all aren't currently on the list of future AMA subjects and would like to be added, please lemme know via reply or PM
I cannot understand people who say that Spider-Man 3 is the worst Spider-Man movie when The Amazing Spider-Man exists at least TASM2 while a worse movie is unintentionally funny unlike TASM1
I kinda liked TASM1. Nothing groundbreaking, but as unnecessary retreads go, you could've ended up with a lot worse.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon 's AMA is now up!
And as per the usual if the rest of y'all aren't currently on the list of future AMA subjects and would like to be added, please lemme know via reply or PM

I kinda liked TASM1. Nothing groundbreaking, but as unnecessary retreads go, you could've ended up with a lot worse.
I exaggerated a bit in my post it is not a bad movie but it's just kinda boring.

TASM2 is the worst but it is entertaining enough for me to not be bored which I can't say about TASM

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
At the same time I'm surprised and not surprised that Super Mario RPG wasn't part of this update.

Knowing the big N, they're probably going to give its release the special treatment like the EarthBound games got.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Did this last night with Pixar, might as well do the same with Spidey, though this time, it's best to worst. Haven't seen the Venom films or Morbius yet, so this is just standard Spidey.

1. Spider-Man 2
2. Into the Spider-Verse
3. No Way Home
4. Spider-Man
5. Amazing Spider-man
6. Spider-Man 3
7. Homecoming
8. Far From Home
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
9. Amazing Spider-Man 2

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
At the same time I'm surprised and not surprised that Super Mario RPG wasn't part of this update.

Knowing the big N, they're probably going to give its release the special treatment like the EarthBound games got.
I mean it's up to Square and so far, no Square games are on NSO

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom