• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The updated playlist pretty much confirms the riddler to be right yet again.

they said April would be big before the scarlet and violet announcement.

Very likely we get the trailer the first week alongside home compatibility for legends and BDSP.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
There's always something cozy about hospital stairs at night.

Just a random thought. I'm not in hospital. I'm just out on a late night walk that took me past one.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
The updated playlist pretty much confirms the riddler to be right yet again.

they said April would be big before the scarlet and violet announcement.

Very likely we get the trailer the first week alongside home compatibility for legends and BDSP.
I have never heard of a leaker named "The Riddler" and I just straight up thought you meant the Riddler from Batman, not gonna lie.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Why is the Pokémon insider scene more petty than your average high school drama?
At least in high school dramas, people are usually getting laid.

These guys are fighting over who can illegally distribute confidential children's franchise information over twitter.

It's all they have.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Although the video has been taken down, but all I can say is that I do not understand the reason why they went with this direction?

Anyways, I believe that the Morbius reviews should come out within a few hours, but I'm going to put my expectations low on this considering how the early reactions went.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
About to consider throwing a Rick Roll at my boss tomorrow night before the weekend starts.

Will be a great April fools for the workplace shall he go with RickRolling the entire company

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Real talk, can I sue Disney for false advertising? High School Musical was unrealistic as ****, and I don't just mean the school never broke out into random musical numbers.
You might as well sue FOX for Glee having similar concept

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Well Sony owns Bungie now so forget about it
Yeah, pretty much.

I'm trying to remain hopeful the game has a good future ahead of it after Witch Queen popped off and became the best expansion yet, but maaaaaaaaaan once them Sony mandates start to kick in...

Lemme put it this way: Back in D1? Sony had exclusive guns.

Would be the fastest way to kill the game again lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom