• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Marvel needs to use Emma Frost more, period.

She's one of the best X-Men characters.
this out of context moment from today alone is all the reasonings needed to use her in media more
2F13EF95-3D94-4612-9FD8-4017352C4BED.jpeg
9AD5D0E6-2709-4F55-95B3-7860CDB302ED.jpeg
036FEB39-C619-49C1-AD2A-3EC3E46BB2F2.jpeg
bias aside, this was somehow the best character change she’s had since the AvX storyline, and it brings me more demands for this kind of crossover

as for her other uses…MCU or not Emma needs to be given something better than small roles in Origins and First Class. One lead to a retcon and the other decided to lead to an offscreen death during Days of Futures Past. They make her become one of the leaders of Mutant kind in movie and I’ll be content (since she’s technically in that role thanks to being a high council for Krakoa

inb4 more Wolverine instead
True. Great song, but the ones that really stuck with me were "Surface Pressure" and "What Else Can I Do?"
dancing donkeys

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
this out of context moment from today alone is all the reasonings needed to use her in media more
bias aside, this was somehow the best character change she’s had since the AvX storyline, and it brings me more demands for this kind of crossover

as for her other uses…MCU or not Emma needs to be given something better than small roles in Origins and First Class. One lead to a retcon and the other decided to lead to an offscreen death during Days of Futures Past. They make her become one of the leaders of Mutant kind in movie and I’ll be content (since she’s technically in that role thanks to being a high council for Krakoa

inb4 more Wolverine instead

dancing donkeys
I mean the dancing donkeys were fun but I really relate to the song's message -w-

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Putting Avatar and FOP in the same tier is kinda insulting, not gonna lie
Normally these graphics have the cream of the crop at the top and the worst at the lowest, so picking the top means less rolm for diversity for shows below it, where as picking low ranking shows means more diversity at the cost of missing out on a little bit if top tiers.

But they got all mixed up here, nearly all the $2 ones are ****ing steals whereas half the $5 are asscheeks

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Kingdom Hearts on the Switch would be cool
I can’t believe it’s not on switch yet, even after they put Sora in smash.
Tbh, I can't remember the kast time I saw an animated Disney Movie.

The last one I saw was Toy Story 4, and I have yet to see Moana, Coco, Encanto, nor Luca.

Most importantly, I haven't seen the adventures of Buck Wild
Coco is really good, definitely worth the watch. I never saw Moana or Luca though

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm feeling burnt out on Batman, but Morbius is not clicking with me at all.

I'm going with the former.
I know how to fix that Batman burnout…
more Batman bro
Let's hear it folks
Sponge, My Life, Danny Phantom, Avatar Jimmy Neutron, El Tigre for me
I’ve seen this tweet 3 times in a single day on 3 different platforms…not bad…same answers activate

Avatar, Jimmy, CatDog, MLAATR, Danny, Zim, Rocko
Also, I do find it funny that Nick is implying that FOP and Rocket Power are top tier Nick franchises
makes sense for FOP to be there since Timmy’s adventure have ran longer than every other Nicktoon besides SpongeBob (and was apart of their 1st and only perfect animated crossover trilogy)

I got nothing for Rocket Power tho

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Also, I do find it funny that Nick is implying that FOP and Rocket Power are top tier Nick franchises
The arrangement of shows seems to be incredibly arbitrary. Like, why wouldn't Nick want Spongebob in the highest tier? And I know Invader Zim barely had a second season, but with Nick's constant reminders that it was a thing, you'd think it'd at least be one tier higher.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
If there's one thing that Coco, Encanto and Pokemon Scarlet/Violet have all taught me, it's that people think all Spanish speaking countries are the same.

No, Pokemon fandom. Just because the new games take place in "Spain" doesn't mean we're getting a pokemon based of Quetzalquatl. Those two things have nothing to do with each other. Although it would still be insanely cool.
This is the realization I had earlier that stopped me from pitching a chupacabra Pokemon.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Tbh, I can't remember the kast time I saw an animated Disney Movie.

The last one I saw was Toy Story 4, and I have yet to see Moana, Coco, Encanto, nor Luca.

Most importantly, I haven't seen the adventures of Buck Wild
Encanto was the last animated Disney film that I had watched back when it came on to Disney+.

Relevant to the current discussion, Turning Red is in a little over a week.

First reactions for it have been through the roof, so i'm super excited to check it out.
Encanto did after all gained a lot of recognition and traction when it was on Disney+, seeing that the first reactions for Turning Red had been very positive, I could see it do something similar. (Even though I still wondered whether it could had been released it in theaters first.)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom