• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Really?

I was planning to use RPG maker one day but if it's just Unity then lol
Yup, RPG Maker Unite

Jokes aside, this is actually dope. Unity is such an open engine with sooooo many resources, it's heaven for indie devs (which is why so many people use it lol). This is gonna be really, really good for the RPG Maker scene! Especially when the last engine was on Javascript and was basically web browser based.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yup, RPG Maker Unite

Jokes aside, this is actually dope. Unity is such an open engine with sooooo many resources, it's heaven for indie devs (which is why so many people use it lol). This is gonna be really, really good for the RPG Maker scene! Especially when the last engine was on Javascript and was basically web browser based.
I myself am trying to learn Unity 2D. I made a game on it before but I lost all the code (game got corrupted) so I gotta relearn it from scratch.

This may be very helpful

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Nick tryna tell me Chalk Zone isn’t at least a 4 dollar show.

Blasphemy!

MooMew64

Aren't they just remastered PS2, and handheld games made for the PS3? The Switch can handle them, it is more powerful than the PS3 by quite a bit.
Yeah, but there's still the trouble of writing it specifically for the Switch, which would still take a level of effort, time, and well, money.

They probably just threw the Cloud versions up because it capitalizes on an ecosystem full of family-friendly games and people hyped for the Smash inclusion for little to no effort. Makes gamers mad, but casuals who unfortunately don't read store descriptions and will buy it without realizing it's snake oil. A bit of extra pocket money squeezed out of non tech-savvy gamers at the cost of only some internet rage that'll blow over once they announce a new big KH project at the anniversary event this year.

Basically:
Du-8dKAU0AAXWGZ.jpg

I hate it here

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
At least we have Melody of Memory on Switch
Yeah, weird that it's the only one
Yeah, but there's still the trouble of writing it specifically for the Switch, which would still take a level of effort, time, and well, money.

They probably just threw the Cloud versions up
The what versions? You can play Cloud in those?

Last I checked, only the rhythm game was on the Switch.

MooMew64

Internet: "Wait, so the Steam Deck isn't a Switch, it's a linux PC?"

Valve: "Always has been."

It's really funny how clear they stressed this and people are still reacting shocked at what's being reported about this thing.

The consequences of gaming journalism. Especially Nintendo gaming journalism.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I don't think that how healing burnout works.
yes it is…that’s how DC has been doing things for decades
Easily The Batman.

Morbius is looks be awful IMO. A movie also about a pseudo vampire being PG-13 feels wrong. I just have little to no faith in that movie.
but would you have faith in a PG-13 Manbat movie? Similar yet different
Spider-Man
the right answer to every single question used to survive
I want y'alls opinons: atm, what seems like the best Next Gen system?
the combination of a Switch and a PS5…tho I ain’t using the XSeX or XSeS, so I guess that makes this answer easy for me to pick

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609