• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Thanks for the wishes, y'all

Lamperouge Lamperouge my boyo!

It's 22/02/2022 or 02/22/2022.

View attachment 345865

Zero Two's day (I think)

Happy Birthday Head Chef.

Now.................do you like ramen?
Don't think I've ever tried actual ramen before, though I do enjoy me some instant ramen. That being said, I've been trying to cut that out of my diet, way too much salt. Lol.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just realized that Cresselia's location in Pokemon Legends is a Smash bros. reference, because it's on mount coronet, just like how Brawl randomly placed Cresselia in Spear pillar.

They justified this odd desicion over a decade later.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
BHM: Day 22.

No Segway
1516277447268.jpeg

Meet Marcus Montgomery. He has done a lot in the gaming industry, so I'll cover them to the best of my abilities.

He got his first major gig at Sega of America as a playtester, testing the Genisis, Saturn, and Pico systems. He would then move on to the 3DO, working as a level designer for the Army Men series and Uprising X. He would then move to Sony of America, being the senior designer for games like Rise to Honor. He would go to BackBone entertainment and work as senior designer for games like Ugly Americans, Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3, and Gauntlet DS. He would work as a game designer fir Kixey, then the Lead Gamer Designer for Glu Mobile, then the same for Limbic and then the Senior Game Designer for Nway.

Now here's where it gets juicy. He was the product manager of Oculus. Yes, THAT Oculus. From his LinkedIn:
  • Orchestrated the creation and release of the Scoreboards app on Oculus Quest.
  • Produced the release of 2 home environments (Winter Lodge and Space Station) for Oculus Quest.
  • Designed, documented, and oversaw implementation of VR Home features Gateways, New User Experience, + UGC Homes
As of 2022, he now works at XBOX Studios as a the design director. Also from his Linkedin
Work with the Creative Director of partner studios to establish the game's vision, pillars, and strategy for long term, social engagement.

Communicate this vision to key, internal Microsoft stakeholders, including studios leadership, development peers, live operations, business, and marketing partners.

Act as the vision's chief advocate, actively seeking opportunities to build support for and confidence in the project across organizations.

Partner with production to establish a cadence of deliverables to track progress of game development. Clearly set deliverable expectations with the partner studios and provide consistent and timely feedback that flows from the established pillars of the game.

Work closely with the Live Ops team to set retention and engagement goals and to ensure the game’s core design delivers on those goals.

Work closely with Business Management to ensure game monetization works in harmony with the game’s design pillars and delivers an ethical and sustainable experience.

Develop research and playtesting plans with the User Research group, establishing a cadence of testing, iteration, and review.

Create a clear plan and process for improving the approachability and accessibility in our games, where people of all backgrounds and abilities can be their true, authentic selves while playing our games.
Work Cited (Linkedin)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I would really love for a remaster of Spawn: Armageddon.

That or a new Spawn game with gameplay that of the Batman Arkham games.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Do I want to know what happened or is this just a regular "wow, P5 was really good" post?
From what I'm seeing online, the soundtracks for Persona 5 Royal and Persona 5 Strikers are being made available officially on Spotify.

Not sure if that's what they're talking about, though.
that is exactly what I’m talking about (tho for Apple Music instead in my case)

but I am surprised you didn’t know about this Osby, always assumed you were this website’s Persona God (like how Noipoi Noipoi is the God of Memee…P might not approve of that tho)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I've got such a bad headache today.

I want to get up and do stuff but at the same time my head feels like pain.

osby

Smash Obsessed
that is exactly what I’m talking about (tho for Apple Music instead in my case)

but I am surprised you didn’t know about this Osby, always assumed you were this website’s Persona God (like how Noipoi Noipoi is the God of Memee…P might not approve of that tho)
I knew about it, I just forgot it might be a big deal for other people because I don't use Spotify.

Also, thanks but not sure if I'd call myself an authority on Persona. My interest in the series is mainly overanalyzing characters/themes and being one of the three people alive who cares about both trinity soul and Tsumi to Batsu.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I knew about it, I just forgot it might be a big deal for other people because I don't use Spotify.

Also, thanks but not sure if I'd call myself an authority on Persona. My interest in the series is mainly overanalyzing characters/themes and being one of the three people alive who cares about both trinity soul and Tsumi to Batsu.
you probably got more knowledge on it than most or all of us here, hence I officially dub you the Persona King. Anyone that disagrees will be punished with nothing…

tho my lack of loyalty will likely make this mean nothing in the end :impatientsonic:
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku Got you a little something! :smirk:

This ruins cake…**** mayo btw

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Russia over here making up escuses on why they are going into ukrane, cowards lol
Yeah, I'm a bit terrified and I live on the other side of the continent.

You peeps have fun getting drafted into WWIII, my ass is staying home
Or be like me and live in a neutral country. I'm just wanting to be like right now:

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
SMU only making me want them all to be permanently in the MCU more and more

Status
Not open for further replies.