• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Eveeyone knows Buckingham Palace isn't going to say if she died or not. The Buckingham Palace even announced that Prince Phillip died or did we learn that through some third-party
I'm honestly betting she's been dead and they say she got COVID to prep the people.

Also, I'k pretty sire it was a 3rd party for Philip and then the Palace had to say something.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm honestly betting she's been dead and they say she got COVID to prep the people.
If Hollywood unlocked was right about Queen dying than this is going to be hilarious on twitter

If Hollywood unlocked was wrong about the queen dying man this is going to be hilarious on twitter

Either way it's going to be hilarious

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Apparently, it seems the queen dying was a joke on Twitter.

People should know better. Those kinds of jokes aren't funny.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

Also, I'k pretty sire it was a 3rd party for Philip and then the Palace had to say something.
That was my immediate thought when i heard she got covid.

Last edited:

PhantomShab

Smash Lord
Yeah don't be a trash person. Be more like the shining beacons of upstanding moral character who make jokes about people dying.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yeah don't be a trash person. Be more like the shining beacons of upstanding moral character who make jokes about people dying.
I'm sorry, I just don't really like painting someone who trives off an enhriched history of colonization with no intentions of breaking it as a good person.

I may be hella biased in that regard given who I am, but tbh people have been negatuvely affected by the **** the Royal Family done, they shouldn't have to mourn a potential death in the family.

Last edited:

PhantomShab

Smash Lord
User was warned for this post
I'm sorry, I just don't really like painting someone who trives off an enhriched history of colonization with no intentions of breaking it as a good person.

I may be hella biased in that regard given who I am, but tbh people have been negatuvely affected by the **** the Royal Family done, they shouldn't have to mourn a potential death in the family.
No by all means keep going. I'm a big fan of irony. Its funny.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

See them as good or not but saying people don't deserve to mourn is one of the worst things you can say to a person. Bad or not, people can still care for other people. Now of course, the Queen hasn't died yet, but in anyone's case, everyone deserves the ability to care and remember someone's life, bad or good.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
See them as good or not but saying people don't deserve to mourn is one of the worst things you can say to a person. Bad or not, people can still care for other people. Now of course, the Queen hasn't died yet, but in anyone's case, everyone deserves the ability to care and remember someone's life, bad or good.
I never said they don't deserve to mourn, I said that if people have been negatively affevted by the Royal Family, then they don't have to mourn. They can, but they aren't obligated to. And that's why the jokes happen, because people are just happy that someone who made their lives worse is gone. Is it ****ed up? Maybe. But is it understandable? Hes. Can others mourn? Also yes.

My point was, if you don't want jokes made of death of someone, then make damn sure that what they did didn't ruin someones life. A lot of places in Africa have been ****ed up thanks to the **** the Royal Family has done. A lot of groups in the UK have also been ****ed up thanks to them. Do they have to mourn? No.

I guess what I wanna say is, if you want people to respect the dead, then don't be a bad person when alive. For a whole lot of people (like myself), she isn't a good person. But if someone believes otherwise, I can't stop y'all from mourning. But understand why people make jokes like that. Most of the time, it's not of malice, but of relief.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’m going to go see Uncharted tonight.
I went to go see that movie, and I had a situation.

I love butter on my popcorn, but butter makes me gassy. My farts smell like pure evil, and they're noisy as hell. I didn't want everyone in the theater glaring at me.

I felt one coming on, and I used every muscle in my body to suck it back in.

I Unfarted.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

I love butter on my popcorn, but butter makes me gassy. My farts smell like pure evil, and they're noisy as hell. I didn't want everyone in the theater glaring at me.

I Unfarted.
This is Noipoi's magnum opus

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

I Unfarted.
D43455D3-0069-4E9F-97FA-5C377248CCAB.jpeg

Son I am disappoint

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Also, I should say this, if any if y'all felt offended by what I said, then my apologies for causing discomfort. I obviously see things differently then the rest of y'all because of my race and ethnicity, so I more have an apethetic/negative view of the Royal Family because of the way they treat people like me. If you don't feel the same, that's fine, I just wanted to explain myself better for an understanding. I mean no ill will to any of y'all here.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Interesting how Pokémon keeps reminding people they Sunday is Pokémon day, even though they are kinda avoiding that day by doing daily reveals. Makes me wonder if there is something planned for that day after all.

If we get nothing that kinda sucks but at least we know for 99 percent sure we are getting news in April.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Interesting how Pokémon keeps reminding people they Sunday is Pokémon day, even though they are kinda avoiding that day by doing daily reveals. Makes me wonder if there is something planned for that day after all.

If we get nothing that kinda sucks but at least we know for 99 percent sure we are getting news in April.
What's up with April?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Rumors have it: Detective Pikachu 2. Not the movie though. And PLA DLC iirc, idk if that was April tho
Detective Pikachu 2 I think has been in the works for a while now. PLA DLC is also a pretty safe bet, although it looks like they aren't revealing it for Pokémon Day, which is surprising.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Detective Pikachu 2 was confirmed for Switch back in 2019 in a Pokémon presentation so no need hiding.

I do say said game should include the entire 3DS game as well since that came out 4 years ago on a dying console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom