• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Last edited:

SharkLord

Smash Hero
I'm gonna go out of my way and not fit in with anyone here and say this
View attachment 345824
For some reason I find Ultraman just kinda standing there really funny and I don't know why

He's just standing

I think my sense of humor has officially devolved into mush at this point

Oh yeah and while we're on the topic of Ultraman a couple weeks ago there were some trademarks for the next series apparently
http://ukiyaseed.weebly.com/ukiyase...guts-select-items-monsters-trademark-revealed
1645497910675.png

From the looks of it, they liked Dyna so much they're making another Dyna, and either A: they liked Orb so much they also made him another Orb, or B: TsuPro's been on a Yu-Gi-Oh binge lately.

This also means we could quite possibly have a second Tiga-style Ultra back-to-back, and four Tiga-style Ultras in total, unless they downplay the forms in favor of the apparent card gimmick

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Nah, you just assumed. And you know what they say, assume makes an ass out of u and Avatar The Last Airbender ****ing sucks trash show cope seethe mald dilate cry about l+ratio
View attachment 345847
I somewhat feel sorry for you that you have nothing more important to do in life than this

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Ive been binging Heroman
b0218972_15265636.jpg

A fun simple superhero anime that invokes a lot of classic Marvel comics vibes, which makes sense given who conceived the idea of the show and the manga it's adapting.
The united states setting really makes this anime stand out in a crowd of anime that take place in Japan.
Joey and Heroman really give off that Hiro and Baymax energy.

And it has this 4kidz sounding fight music that i can't get enough of

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I mean, you're not wrong lol

But also, why would I just randomly know the name of a drug?
Considering you're American and said drug was hella popularized in songs and media for decades (since the 90s), I'm just kinda suprised you never once heard it once. Unless you actively avouded rap and hip-hop.

Not saying you not knowing it is a bad thing, it's more like a "how?"

Shroob

Sup?
Considering you're American and said drug was hella popularized in songs and media for decades (since the 90s), I'm just kinda suprised you never once heard it once. Unless you actively avouded rap and hip-hop.

Not saying you not knowing it is a bad thing, it's more like a "how?"
Back growin' up, I was basically limited to Christian music and Country music since lolmom.

Once I got my hands on Internet in the mid 2000's, I got into, well

tbf, it's only in the last decade or so that I've really started to branch out my musical tastes, and a lot of the stuff I tend to come back to either ends up being 80's rock or 2000's rock lol.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
What's wrong, P?

Don't you wanna listen to Toby Keith on full blast?

Don't you wanna hear the 10th song in a row about beer, tractors, and Jesus?
When my parents when to a new church all they put on was the Christian station 24/7 and I wanted to off myself so badly that **** was TERRIBLE. I still love you Jesus, don't take it personally.

On Country, I never liked it. I'm an Chicagoland kid, we don't do country.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Here's my country song I'm working on. I would like feedback:

Driving on my tractor
I just love my life
Drinking all the whiskey
I just beat my wife
Clearing out minorities
Cleaning out my warts
Praying up to Jesus
Don't pay child support

The line about minorities could easily be construed to only refer to racial minorities. You gotta be more clear about the hatred of other sexualities too.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The line about minorities could easily be construed to only refer to racial minorities. You gotta be more clear about the hatred of other sexualities too.
How bout this 2nd verse:

Church on Sundays
Bible Life is right
Mowing down the gays
Left my wife tonight
Getting my AK
Damn Libs came to town
Barbeque the *****
Gotta shoot the pronouns down

TIL "raccoon" is censored

Last edited:
Status