• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
I wonder how Nintendo comes up with and signs off on tweets. Somebody out there was tasked with promoting MK8 DLC and came out with headshotting people with bananas. I don’t know why I find this so strange, because it really isn’t that weird. But it just feels, off.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I wanna record some characters for practice, and I have no ideas! So if y'all have any suggestions, it'd be much appreciated, haha.
Pick your favorite Bowser line and do your best Jack Black impression.
If you go through with this, mind if I suggest one of my favorite lines?

41B785BD-9E14-48A9-B5F5-4F47636FCB6E.jpeg

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Arthur
As someone who watched the show growing up, seeing it finally end made me realize two things:
1. They were still making episodes?
2. The show ending is bittersweet. For fans of the show, finally seeing conclusions to each character and their stories is nice, but it’s the final time the actual show airs.

Someday I should binge the entire TV series… it won’t be easy.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Arthur
About time this show finally ended. It honestly should have at least 10-15 years ago...

Well as they would say. Better now then never.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Sonic 2 and Across the Spider-verse are currently the only movies on my radar this year.
For me.

That (Already I can tell this is going to be bigger than the last movie), The Batman, Jurassic World: Dominion, and Black Adam.

It's also more out of curiosity but also the Mario movie.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It feels wrong seeing him with hair like that
gotta look like an adult I guess
Guess despite all the poor reception it got from critics, it is apparently doing very well in the box office.
reception has been more mixed, tho has been obtaining a more positive reaction lately. It’s genuinely a good movie, tho I guess that may be an issue for those who want to play the movie and not watch the movie.
On Street Fighter 6.

I actually love the apparent art style they’re going for with the whole overtly big, still cartoony, but a little more realistic approach. Not really sure if that’s what I’m game will look like but I do dig Ryu and Luke’s designs.

HOLY ** THOUGH CAPCOM WHAT THE ** IS THAT LOGO YOU ABSOLUTE NERDS THAT LOOKS AWFUL
yeah the logo is something else
There was a problem fetching the tweet
It do be like that.
imagine if it wasn’t like that
As someone who watched the show growing up, seeing it finally end made me realize two things:
1. They were still making episodes?
2. The show ending is bittersweet. For fans of the show, finally seeing conclusions to each character and their stories is nice, but it’s the final time the actual show airs.

Someday I should binge the entire TV series… it won’t be easy.
everytime I was reminded of it not dying (ya know…before now), I would be surprised
About this show finally ended. It honestly should have at least 10-15 years ago...

Well as they would say. Better now then never.
4B9E2526-BA7B-46D8-88F6-888EB683DE2F.jpeg

the gang did it…adulted

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Smash's online player base is so funny, dudes.

Like, broskis -- we're in a freaking arena where nothing is on the line, yet I've had about five extremely toxic players who ended up rage quitting. How do you benefit from pulling the plug when there's no arbitrary ranking system to worry about? It just makes you look even sillier.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Min Min amiibo releasing on April 29 :ultminmin

And Steve & Alex amiibo have been delayed :ultsteve: :ultalex:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Noipoi Noipoi 's AMA is now up!

As per usual, if any of y'all aren't currently on the list of future AMA subjects and would like to be added, please lemme know via reply or PM

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I've been on a Metal Gear Rising meme kick lately, so my recommendation is the funny nanomachines line. :nifty:
Oh how weird is that, I have been too.
The context for any out of the loop
Also, if you ARE out of the loop. **** you go play this game right now!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl has been updated to version 1.2. So far we knows it activates the Group Ranking machines in Jubilife TV Station

And no, the GWS is still not open.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Couldn't get to the nanomachines ones tonight, so here's what I recorded so far!

Noipoi Noipoi Wademan94 Wademan94 I absolutely cannot do a Jack Black impression, so instead... I dubbed the text Wade sent as Bowser, and dubbed the "The Man" speech as Bowser. Cause why not, haha.
I have noticed that my Bowser voice has just become Lord Hater over time, haha.

Pokelego999 Pokelego999 Annnnd here's the Yoshikage Kira copypasta!

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl has been updated to version 1.2. So far we knows it activates the Group Ranking machines in Jubilife TV Station

they are 100% just gonna drop it at like, the end of the year, when the 5% of the playerbase that's left is gone lol

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Other stuff in the update:
  • Union room now supports up to 8 players with the ability to show capsule decorations
  • Colosseum features added to Pokémon Centers
  • New blocks to prevent some Pokémon obtained by unintended methods from being used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom