• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
[/QUOTE]
Arezu can't give me my twisted afro so she sucks actually.

Jokes aside, surprised nobody brought up Cogita, which is odd considering Cynthia's basic blonde ass gets Pokemon fans riled up.
She's neat, but is ultimately just there to dump lore on you and reveal the Kamis had a sister. Volo was the better Cynthia ancestor though thanks to him I have to change my 'Giratina did nothing wrong' post.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Heyooooo fellas. Need some help with something.

So, I bought Guilty Gear Strive yesterday, and the game is running like absolute **** on my laptop. As far as I'm aware, the game isn't like, super resource heavy, so I'm not quite sure what's goin' on here. I tried closing out background tabs, lowering the graphics settings, etc. but nothing is working. This computer isn't super old or anything, so I'm not quite sure what's goin' on. And frankly, I don't wanna never be able to play this game and have my $60 wasted just cause it won't run well for me. Any suggestions? I think it might be the processing unit, but I'm not really sure.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Oh yeah, here's all the rest
The site was lack for some reason, so I'll fill in the rest.

Al Regis are ??????, Calryex and Horses are also ???????, Urshifu is edible, not traditonally eaten, Kleavor, Enamourous, and Overquil are not edible, Ursaluna, Wydeer, and Basculegion are edible, Sneasler is ?????? All H-Forms are in the same category as their regular forms except Zoroa line that's ?????
Excuse my White Girl-ism here but how are the literal pumpkins not deemed edible? Also, roasted chestnuts are often seen as quite a treat to the point I can literally buy them in stores, so how are Chespin's evos inedible

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Chip shop? Like fries, right?
Yeah.

Went into a place called Nando's today for the first time cause I thought the fries I was going to order was Dirty Fries but with cajun and pepper stuff. I was like sweet a fiver, this'll do me.

Nope, just cajun flavour with fries. Guy was like "its on the house, from me to you." I just looked at him like:

1645136819590.png

He's either seeing me as poor cause I'm wearing a trench coat, is being genuinely nice to me, is into me or this is some PR stunt.

I literally walked around the shopping centre for 10 minutes thinking about it. Free food is good though.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah.

Went into a place called Nando's today for the first time cause I thought the fries I was going to order was Dirty Fries but with cajun and pepper stuff. I was like sweet a fiver, this'll do me.

Nope, just cajun flavour with fries. Guy was like "its on the house, from me to you." I just looked at him like:

View attachment 345490

He's either seeing me as poor cause I'm wearing a trench coat, is being genuinely nice to me, is into me or this is some PR stunt.

I literally walked around the shopping centre for 10 minutes thinking about it. Free food is good though.
Him: "Its on the house, from me to you"
You: "Who the **** starts a conversation like that I just sat down"

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Him: "Its on the house, from me to you"
You: "Who the **** starts a conversation like that I just sat down"
Pretty much.

Then I decided after the free food "**** it, I'll get a Chinese" and went to another place an hour later. Yes, we Irish/Brits have Chinese takeaways for lunch and dinner.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
TheMightyP TheMightyP You have officially ruined me. :4pacman:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Ha, what a simp. I don't own any anime girl statues, I only own these
images (12).jpeg
s-l300.jpg

Well, unless you count the Kamen Riders. Or the Sentai mechs. Or the Ultraman stuff. Or Samus. Or all the amiibo I have. And Edelgard von Fire Emblem.

My god, I AM a simp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom