• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Crunchyroll has just been added to the Switch eShop for those interested.
Literally came on here to make a meme about it:

Memeattempt10.jpg

You can do on PS4 and PC but **** off man when it comes to Switch. It'll be alright to use to binge but until Funi-Crunchy merge is fully done and with the sevens sea crackdown on the horizon I'm sticking to the latter.

What you nerds up to?
Talking to you nerds.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I know a guy who I asked what his favorite character was in PLA and he immediately said Cyllene.

Brother beat the game, he knows what's up.
My man knows his stuff, Cyllene is a real one
That’s Monster Rancher dumbass
Wtf, no, Its Dragon Quest Monsters smh

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Arezu can't give me my twisted afro so she sucks actually.

Jokes aside, surprised nobody brought up Cogita, which is odd considering Cynthia's basic blonde ass gets Pokemon fans riled up.
Pokemon fans dont like milfs.

I like Cogita though.

Noipoi

Howdy!
bruh

The #RallyForSally movement is still going in Sonic fandom?

TBH...There's a long, long list of characters I'd like to see revived before her, but that's just me.
To a certain subsect of Sonic fans, she was a major character. Bigger than Tails, in some instances. I understand why, for these people, they'd want a character who was so formative to their early years as a Sonic fan back.

Not me tho :drshrug:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Oh yeah, here's all the rest
my-image (13).png
my-image (14).png
my-image (15).png

The site was lack for some reason, so I'll fill in the rest.

Al Regis are ??????, Calryex and Horses are also ???????, Urshifu is edible, not traditonally eaten, Kleavor, Enamourous, and Overquil are not edible, Ursaluna, Wydeer, and Basculegion are edible, Sneasler is ?????? All H-Forms are in the same category as their regular forms except Zoroa line that's ?????

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
To a certain subsect of Sonic fans, she was a major character. Bigger than Tails, in some instances. I understand why, for these people, they'd want a character who was so formative to their early years as a Sonic fan back.

Yeah, in North America she was kind of seen as a major part of Sonic canon until the Archie comics died.

Not to me though, i never watched SATAM.

MooMew64

Yeah, in North America she was kind of seen as a major part of Sonic canon until the Archie comics died.

Not to me though, i never watched SATAM.
TBH as a SATAM stan, Sally is really cool in that universe but hecka mid in Archie cannon. We didn't lose much IMO.

Antoine, however? Antoine was based.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Oh yeah, here's all the rest
The site was lack for some reason, so I'll fill in the rest.

Al Regis are ??????, Calryex and Horses are also ???????, Urshifu is edible, not traditonally eaten, Kleavor, Enamourous, and Overquil are not edible, Ursaluna, Wydeer, and Basculegion are edible, Sneasler is ?????? All H-Forms are in the same category as their regular forms except Zoroa line that's ?????
I will eat Falinks, Comfey, and Amaura and you cannot stop me

Noipoi

Howdy!
TBH as a SATAM stan, Sally is really cool in that universe but hecka mid in Archie cannon. We didn't lose much IMO.

Antoine, however? Antoine was based.
I want Antoine to just show up in the next Sonic game.

No big announcement, no context, no other satam characters (though Bunnie is also based), no one comments on it, he’s just here.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

I’m just not sure how they could reintroduce her and what her role would be nowadays.

Honestly I think Flynn made a good call on having Amy take up some of her traits in the IDW comics

MooMew64

I’m just not sure how they could reintroduce her and what her role would be nowadays.

Honestly I think Flynn made a good call on having Amy take up some of her traits in the IDW comics
Archie Amy under Ian's writing was great, and having her step up to be a leader in IDW was one of the greatest things to ever happen in the franchise. She was legit top 3 best characters in the Zombot saga.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Sonic Frontiers isn’t based enough.

Prove me wrong Sega :sonic:
Maybe after Frontiers then. I know I talked about this before but I’d love a Sonic game where he’s teamed up with both Tangle and Whisper in a Sonic Heroes gameplay style game. I feel like the two could offer some interesting gameplay mechanics with their abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom