• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
most_unforgettable_3ds_game (1).png

This one game threw me headfirst into a rabbit hole that i'm still falling down to this very day, from being introduced to the likes of Yakuza, Shenmue and Tales of Vesperia, to getting me to try Fire emblem Awakening, to giving me the urge to play the first game, and to Introducing me to Super robot wars, which ended up introducing me to anime franchises that nobody cares if i listed here.

This crossover universe Bandai Namco made is wild and i love it.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Out of curiosity, what did y'all not like about the game?

I myself liked it quite a bit, so I'm curious to see what y'all didn't like.
The presentation is sublime but the biggest issue is the discourse that spawned when a nongamer played it because a game journalism site ran low on people and decided to upload the tech reviewer's footage for a laugh and how the game's got 2 difficulty options that are "Hard" and "Less hard but it doesn't count you ****ing loser, you idiot, buffoon!"

That, and I'm not sure how to feel about a 2D game that's 90% percent boss battles, but there's a boss that I'm pretty sure is a Final Fantasy 6 reference so it's all good

KillerCage

Smash Master
So, today marks the one year anniversary of this reveal:

I know a lot of you guys aren't particularly fond of them but I just can't express enough how thankful I am that Xenoblade 2 was given a second chance. Even with all its faults, no game in recent memory has left such a lasting and positive impression on me like it, and I'll never not be delighted that it's been immortalized in Smash to this extent.
I'm glad that Pyra and Mythra made into the roster.
I'm also happy for Chuggaaconroy.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Also, who keeps asking these boomers their opinions on the MCU?

Like, why are they all coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden?

That said, I honestly thought Francis Ford Coppola died like a while ago, so I was suprised ti find out he wasn't.
nobody asked him this time. Brought it up himself…why idk

old people aside, Proud Family crew ready to put other black shows (and Cleveland) in place

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Arezu can't give me my twisted afro so she sucks actually.

Jokes aside, surprised nobody brought up Cogita, which is odd considering Cynthia's basic blonde ass gets Pokemon fans riled up.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Got my booster so I'm a little woozy, but here's that bio I promised

Denidure "Denny"
Race: Kobold
Height: 2'7"
Weight: 46 lbs.
Personality: He is an excited, perky and upbeat little rascal despite a backstory that might say otherwise. Due to his unusual strength and appetite, he shows no fear of anything--unusual for kobolds. Though he can show concern when the time calls for it.
Abilities: Super Strength, Bottomless Appetite

Denidure, shortened to Denny, came from a colony of cave-dwelling kobolds that mined for resources they traded with other races, such as dwarves and other kobolds. But Denny was only a few weeks old before the Dark Lord Nerephelm came and slaughtered the entire colony. Surprisingly he kept his promise to his parents of sparing little Denny, since a quirk of the elven dark lord is that he never lies or deceives. While Nerephelm's main motivation for the attack is something I don't want to reveal just yet, he did have a curiosity of the colony for being known as the "tough kobolds". So he raised Denny in the hopes of him becoming a competent fighter, only to exceed his expectations as the little 'bold performed shocking feats of strength, such as knocking out giants in one punch and supporting a column that held a floor of a crumbling building. Though this naturally resulted in an insane diet to maintain, nevertheless Denny became the Horde's top warrior.

However, when Zanze came on the scene, the naïve lizardman merely assumed Denny was an assistant to Nerephelm. Once things go south, Denny decides to find the lizardman and become his first loyal "minion" since he finds him fun to talk to (after eating the whole roasting deer Zanze caught and was saving for the next few days, of course). I plan on making Denny a sort of "excited baby brother" to Zanze and have him the subject of some crazy feats of strength.

I forgot to mention last time that Zanze has immunity to poisons and diseases which I plan to turn into some ridiculous circumstances :yoshi:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Arezu can't give me my twisted afro so she sucks actually.

Jokes aside, surprised nobody brought up Cogita, which is odd considering Cynthia's basic blonde ass gets Pokemon fans riled up.
Cogita is Cynthia but milf. That automatically makes her god tier
I dont need her when i have Volo
oh you like bat**** insane?
All of the women in Legends Arceus are mid, actually.
L + You fell off + Ratio

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom