• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I was looking through my 3DS drawer, making sure i had every 3DS i wanted to play.

...It was there that i remembered about Puzzle and Dragons Mario bros edition.

That game was fun but man did it not stick with me in any way.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Uhh

Have we played the "MCU bad" card yet?
TMNT linked this earlier today
So kinda?

What other cards do we got? First 4 Pokemon Gens vs Last 4? If SwSh is good? Smash is old news so we can't argue about that. Arguing about Nintendo Kart is a one man band...

Hm...

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Oh wait, it is the anniversary of Aegis in Smash, huh? Alright then, here I go...

Xenoblade 2 is garbage. Coomer ass game. Pyra and Mythra ****ing suck too. The character designs are awful. The story sucks too. Bad voice acting. Ugly graphics, ny Dreamcast can run that. Monolith should be ashamed for making such garbage.

Xenoblade 1 however, now that's a real game.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Typhlosion is a horrible design choice for a Pokemon. Sylveon too. :)
See, you have a good idea here but the execution is a little lacking. Here, let me help you out:

is horrible Pokemon
The first thing I did was remove some of those unnecessary words and left the essentials. Then we simply do a little rearranging, and --

Pokemon is horrible
Much better imo.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
See, you have a good idea here but the execution is a little lacking. Here, let me help you out:

The first thing I did was remove some of those unnecessary words and left the essentials. Then we simply do a little rearranging, and --

Much better imo.
Too many words. Lets condense it.

Pokemon bad
But let's get hella specific and save some characters.
Sorry typo

Sonic bad

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So I'm head off for the night but first. I have a quartet to present of game photos. Wademan94 Wademan94 Lamperouge Lamperouge MooMew64 MooMew64 Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy Noipoi Noipoi and you guys like my stuff................usually. If you guys want thoughts.

First of all. Since Forbidden West is out and next week it'll be five years since Horizon Zero Dawn came out here's two photos I did the other day.

Peace:
Horizon Zero Dawn™_20220218005521.jpg

War:
Horizon Zero Dawn™_20220218011337.jpg

I'm proud of these ones. Yes big Robo dino is cool.

Second! "Kiryu doesn't kill people!"

YAKUZA 6_ The Song of Life Jingai Ferry Dock_.jpeg

YAKUZA 6_ The Song of Life_20220215234656.jpg

Explain the body in the water and the head in the microwave then! I find it bull****!

And with that, goodnight............and you guys can go back to tearing our friends apart.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I like Sonic's cheese tots.

Too bad the last time I went there (which was nearly half a year ago), they put the smallest bit of cheese on em. Stingy ****s.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
So I'm head off for the night but first. I have a quartet to present of game photos. Wademan94 Wademan94 Lamperouge Lamperouge MooMew64 MooMew64 Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy Noipoi Noipoi and you guys like my stuff................usually. If you guys want thoughts.

First of all. Since Forbidden West is out and next week it'll be five years since Horizon Zero Dawn came out here's two photos I did the other day.

Peace:
View attachment 345508
War:
View attachment 345510
I'm proud of these ones. Yes big Robo dino is cool.

Second! "Kiryu doesn't kill people!"

View attachment 345506
View attachment 345507

Explain the body in the water and the head in the microwave then! I find it bull****!

And with that, goodnight............and you guys can go back to tearing our friends apart.
The first dude's head is above water so he's fine :)
Kiryu also didn't turn the microwave on so it's not his fault with the second guy :)

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
The first dude's head is above water so he's fine :)
Kiryu also didn't turn the microwave on so it's not his fault with the second guy :)

Fair point but with the first guy what if the water went up his nose and he drowned.

Just love it when after you throw a guy into the microwave and destroy the store the clerk is basically like "welp I may have murdered someone by frying his brain but uh..............get out of my shop.".

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You knkw what ticks me off more than Fire Emblem?

Fire Emblem in SMASH.

I HATE BYLETH!
Bruh blergh is such a shameless cash grab mother ****ers might as well add face petting in Smash because that's what makes the green lettuce nowadays, overly sexualized anime characters that can transform into dragons! !

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Bruh blergh is such a shameless cash grab mother ****ers might as well add face petting in Smash because that's what makes the green lettuce nowadays, overly sexualized anime characters that can transform into dragons! !
Don't forget the added fact of the dragons looking like children but being several thousand years old :4pacman:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom