• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Ah, perfect! Was already plannin' on trying for a Sneasler, thanks for the tip. Will probably bench Cotton Candy or Fanta for them, depending on type coverages I need.
As someone who has fallen mad in love with Sneasler, I can also back up Noi's claim. Sneasler is ****ing dope.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
we win *******

edit: Disney Twitter you ain’t escaping me

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
If there's one thing I wish PLA didn't do, it was bringing back wack ass evolution methods.

Like, having to use a specific move 20 times in a specific style. Or having to use the Peat Block at a very specific time otherwise it does nothing. How's anyone gonna figure that out?
They realize we live in the internet age, and just said **** it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
we win *******

March continues to glow like a queen

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
we win *******

If only these shows could have a crossover.

Wonder if that rule about Disney animated shows not being allowed to crossover is still in place.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
There really should be a way to activate them manually, considering it’s necessary for a good chunk of the pokedex.
Come to think of it, it's pretty weird that you need distortions to complete the Pokedex. How does Laventon know you need to get a Rampardos and a Porygon 2.

Thoughts or suggestions? Need more physical 'Mons, TBH.
How on earth are your Pokemon so high leveled. My Pokemon were in the high 40s when I beat the game.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
man. it's just really nice we're getting Klonoa remakes. Another classic given new life. Super hyped.

Now we just need Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, Ape Escape, Gex, Rayman, Banjo, Conker, and Croc remakes and we will have finally assembled all of the snake horcruxes. Heck, throw in Rocket: Robot on Wheels while we're at it.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Nope, Lilo and Stitch was the exception because the series was based on a film franchise rather than a TV original.

The rule is seriously that specific and ridiculous.
My series can never cross over with Wander over Yonder, thus bringing it back from the dead.

This is why I’m going to Cartoon Network :drsad:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeeeesh, interesting loophole though
It is, the information may not be precise, but it's probably the case.

Admittedly, the only source I know on this rule is Adam McArthur, Marco's voice actor in Star. vs the Forces of Evil, who himself claims he heard from another Disney employee. I haven't heard anyone of else stating that it's an actual legal rule the company has, but given how Disney TV crossovers have gone so far since then, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if it's true.

My series can never cross over with Wander over Yonder, thus bringing it back from the dead.

This is why I’m going to Cartoon Network :drsad:
Go to Nickelodeon and have them revive My Life as a Teenage Robot instead.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
we win *******

I'm losing my mind over frog show right now.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If only these shows could have a crossover.

Wonder if that rule about Disney animated shows not being allowed to crossover is still in place.
would the Owl House/Amphibia “crossover” with only dialogue from last year count?

I'm losing my mind over frog show right now.
Owl House, Amphibia, and Molly McGee together are finna end me

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
If there's one thing I wish PLA didn't do, it was bringing back wack ass evolution methods.

Like, having to use a specific move 20 times in a specific style. Or having to use the Peat Block at a very specific time otherwise it does nothing. How's anyone gonna figure that out?
Not the greatest game design, but anything is preferable to trade evolutions IMO. lol

:137::233:

Well ****, they got me looking up Serebii like it was 2011 again
2011? Dang, this post makes me feel old. I've been using Serebii since 2004.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Noipoi Noipoi

I finished it. It's good. Not the best. But pretty good.

And I really want a 3D remake of it with real time battles. It and Undertale. I just think they could be great experiences.
Congratulations.

You played Deltarune, just as it became uncool to spam Spamton quotes.

Thus making the point of me having you play Deltarune, which would be having you understand the origin of these quotes so you’d be even more annoyed when I bombarded you with them, entirely pointless.

You always find ways to ruin my plans…

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Only Pokemon I have left to catch are the Porygon line.

Damn data dudes don't want to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom