• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
imo Mother 1 can be fun but the gameplay definitely has issues, no clear direction for where to go and when it gets grindy the fun goes away. 25th Anniversary Edition (a fan hack) would probably be the best way to play it (doesn't fix everything I don't think but it improves it, and makes the grinding not bad iirc), and if you want the original sprites you may be able to use another hack for that.

mainly I just like the story and characters. Would be nice if there were an official remake but hey at least fans are already doing that. Original can still be a nice experience if you don't mind the grind/difficulty though (however you may still need a walkthrough for directions and stuff idk).

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Mother 1 really isn't

Fun

Even by old NES RPG standards tbh, but if you wanna start with it, more power to ya.

I'd honestly say just skip it and go straight to Earthbound, since you really don't lose much at all by doing so, but hey, more power to ya.
Real talk, i couldnt get into either of them.

I love Mother 3 though.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Wademan94 Wademan94 Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy Cuteness overload

I know it's a given but I really wanna see the "Komi face" for it.
I'm going to write this down for later, i liked the anime, i collect these. It'll be good to have.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Cobalt Coastlands might be my favorite area. I love tropical vibes.

Wish it was a little bigger tho...
It really does feel small compared to the first two areas. Also does anyone find it weird that Spheal spawns here? I know it's a water type but it's weird that an Ice type is spawning next to a Volcano.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So hypotherically speaking (And I mean completely hypothetical), if I were to make a gake, and I needes aome help for auxillary stuff (artwork, music, etc), would any of y'all be willing to help?

Again, totally hypothetical I haven't gotten close to that stage yet.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
So hypotherically speaking (And I mean completely hypothetical), if I were to make a gake, and I needes aome help for auxillary stuff (artwork, music, etc), would any of y'all be willing to help?

Again, totally hypothetical I haven't gotten close to that stage yet.
Eh, I’m down :drshrug:

Not only would it get my goofy ass name out there, you gotta help the homies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So far I've caught Cyndaquil and Quilava in the distortions. I'm really trying to focus on Quilava for the dex. Also looking for one that's Timid for my Battle Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom